How to install BullGuard Internet Security on Windows 11?by William Sonalina Bullguard Contact Support UK
BullGuard Internet Security is ideal for Windows 11 and it is the stronger multi-layered protection with the Nextgen anti-malware which will provide advanced protection by seeing the security risk of the modern era. Internet Security is free to use and one can easily install it on Windows 11 to get powerful security on their device.
Table Of Content:
- Features of BullGuard Internet Security
- Methods to install BullGuard Internet Security on Windows 11
- Can I install BullGuard App using Windows Store?
- How to uninstall BullGuard Internet Security?
Features of BullGuard Internet Security
- BullGuard Internet Security can be easily installed and is known for fast download
- It works with all Windows (32/64) versions
- BullGuard Internet Security Advanced version
- Compatible with Windows 10 and 11 both
Methods to install BullGuard Internet Security on Windows 11
The procedure to install BullGuard Internet Security on Windows 11 and 10 are almost the same but, for the new users, we are here. If you are a new user of BullGuard and don’t know the procedure to install it then, move ahead with the step mentioned below.
Manual Steps to Install App
The users will need to download and install programs only from reliable websites and for that-
- First of all, open the favorite Web Browser and from there you can use a trusted browser that you have
- Download the BullGuard Internet Security installation file from the trusted link that appears on the page
- You can download it through the link which appears on the official BullGuard page
- Choose Save or Save to download the program and most of the antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses while downloading it
- If you have chosen ‘Save’ then, the program file is saved in the Downloads folder
- In case, if you have chosen Save as then, you can choose where you have to save it like the desktop
- When the downloading is completed then, click on the .exe file two times to start the installation procedure
- Then, you will need to follow the Windows installation prompts that appear on the screen unless it gets completed
The BullGuard Internet Security icon will then appear on the Desktop and click on the icon to start the Application into the Windows 11 PC/Laptop
Can I install BullGuard App using Windows Store?
You easily can install BullGuard App from Windows Store and for that; you have to move ahead with the below-mentioned steps.
Step 1- Open Windows Store App
You can navigate the Windows Store at the desktop widget or appears at the bottom in the Taskbar. It will look like a small shopping bag icon with the Windows logo on it
Step 2- Find Apps on Windows Store
You can find the BullGuard Internet Security in the Windows Store by using the search box that appears in the top right. There you can choose Apps in case if you want to explore Windows apps that are available as power the features apps
Step 3- App Installation from Windows Store
When the users have found the BullGuard Internet Security on the Windows Store, navigate for the name and logo
That button will be marked Free and if it is a free app or allows the payment if it is paid
Click on the option and the installation will then start and you can click on Open when it is completed. If you already have installed the app on another device then, it might say “Install”
How to uninstall BullGuard Internet Security?
Un-installation of BullGuard Internet security is required when you already have installed it and want to reinstall it for a better experience then, move ahead with the below-given steps.
Uninstall App on Manual Basis
- Hover the mouse to the taskbar that appears at the bottom of the Windows Desktop
- Click on the ‘Start’ option and Windows logo and choose the “Control Panel” option
- After that, click on Add or Remove Programs icon
- Choose “BullGuard Internet Security” from the apps which appeared and then, click on “Remove/Uninstall
- Complete the Uninstall procedure by clicking on the ‘yes’ option
- You are all set! Your Windows OS is clean from the BullGuard Internet Security app
Uninstall the app from Windows Store
To uninstall the app from Windows Store, you will need to follow a few steps given below
Step 1- Find BullGuard Internet Security App
If you no longer want to have an app then, you can remove them to save a bit of space on the PC, and to get that app, you have to click on the Start Button
There you will find the app which you want to remove
Step 2- BullGuard Internet Security Removal from Windows Store
- Right-click on the app and click on Uninstall
- One last box will appear on the screen, click on Uninstall again
All done! Either it is to install or uninstall BullGuard Internet Security on Windows 11. All of the above-mentioned methods are simple to follow just make sure to use a good internet connection.
Source Url: https://bullguarduksupport.mystrikingly.com/blog/how-to-install-bullguard-internet-security-on-windows-11
Created on Nov 8th 2021 06:53. Viewed 219 times.