What Is Apple Game Center?by Jeniffer Leio Excutive
Apple Game Center contains many different games which are related to categories such as funny, adventure, dress up, quiz, action, sports, education, etc. In Game Center you can send the invitation to your friends to suggest them to play this game.
Here you can do connect to other peoples, track your skills, and can see your scores you earn while playing games. In case you are a Mac user, then you will get this Game Center in the App file or for the iOS device user you will get this on the home screen on the phone.
After signing up there, you can edit your privacy settings, and make a username, and you can put a profile picture, search for the friends. The username on the Game Center will be shown to the opponent with whom you are playing the game.
In case you want to play any game on Game Center, then it will open a page of App store for you to search that game by putting its name on the given section.
Is Your Device Support Game Center?
You have first to check that the Game Center is supportable to your device because in many devices Game Canter doesn’t work. If your device supports Game Center, then you click on install button to get it on your device. In case a particular game has iMessage application, then no worries it will support on your device.
• Go to the game after clicking the download button.
• In case your device supports Game Center, you will find a sign of the Game Center given on the upper side of the display.
• You can also use “Leaderboards” in your device and look for a Game Center icon.
Steps for Checking the Achievements:
When you play a game, you earn many achievements in it, and you also want to see those achievements. Follow the given steps to check your achievements.
• Go to the game from the Home screen.
• Press “Achievements” option. Every game is located on the different places and having a different symbol. The achievement symbol in most of the game is of the trophy.
• Click “Achievements” button.
Note: Most of the games don’t have achievements option; this depends on its feature.
In any game have the feature of leaderboard option, and then you can see the leaderboards by clicking on it.
• Open a game located on the Home Screen.
• Press “Achievements” option. This option appears in a different area in every game and a different symbol. You will find most of the games have this option with a symbol of the trophy in it.
• Press the “Leaderboards” button.
Steps for changing the name in Game Center:
• Open “Settings” application from the Home Screen.
• Click “Game Center.”
• Press the old name.
• Write a new name as per your choice.
• Click “Done” button.
Steps for adding friends from Game Center:
You can add many friends on Game Center with the help of the iMessage, but it depends on the game. .
• Search for the Add Friends option; make sure that game should support this feature.
• You can send an invitation to your friend’s trough iMessage so that they can join you.
Graccey Leio is a self-professed security expert; she has been making the people aware of the security threats. Her passion is to write about Cybersecurity, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. She writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.
Source: Apple Game
Created on Feb 19th 2019 12:17. Viewed 164 times.