What is a Saudi Medical and what checks do I need? (UK)by Mack Smith Founder
Saudi demands a Saudi visa Medical certificate from the physician if we intend to move from one place to another. The passenger will have to present a Medical Statement Information Model (MSIM) to the transportation company, and we must keep in mind that it is valid for ten days only. The MSIM should be filled by the doctor of the passenger who is willing to travel. So if you are planning to move to Saudi, then Saudi visa medical is a must. You have to prove yourself to be healthy if you move to Saudi for residency or employment. The highly qualified and experienced doctors are carried out in Saudi Arabia for Visa medical, and they will also guide what to do or whatnot.
The conditions are:
● If the passenger who is traveling is having any infection or communicable disease.
● The physical status of the passenger may cause difficulty or discomfort to the other passengers.
● The passenger will need full medical assistance during the journey as it is not permitted that he will take care of himself.
● The schedule of the journey can be rescheduled, and in case of any emergency, the flight can be land.
Things to be done at the first appointment.
The medical test takes 2 hours to complete, so the passengers have to come when they are asked to come.
The various kinds of blood tests include which are,
1. Hepatitis B
3. Liver functioning tests
4. Chest X-ray
5. Pregnancy Test, for female passengers only.
Things to do at the second appointment.
● Medical assessment certificate by the physician is mandatory
● General tests should be done.
Things to do at the third appointment
● The passenger should bring the visa medical form along with them.
● Only a healthy person is allowed to travel. In case of any chronic disease, like blood sugar, blood pressure, thyroid, the passenger is not questionable. The person can then easily travel.
Things you have to bring
1. Your passport and other essential documents.
2. Documents related to medical history.
3. Prescription for any disease if they have.
Created on Jun 14th 2020 05:06. Viewed 319 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.