What is a Benefit Of Barcode Registration? And, what Documents Required.by corp seed Legal Consultant
A barcode is a method of presenting data visually and machine-readable. Barcodes are applied to products for quick identification. It is a square or rectangular image made up of lines of variable spacing and width to differentiate the products from each other. If you plan to sell your product on the market, please register your products to get barcodes. With a registered barcode, your product can be easily scanned and the information embedded in the barcode is ready for use in the system.
There are two general types of barcodes that are used in the market:
1 GS1 1D Barcodes
2. GS1 2D Barcodes
One-dimensional (1D) barcode: 1D barcodes or one-dimensional barcodes are linear barcodes. They consist of vertical lines of different widths with specific gaps leading to a specific pattern. 1D barcodes are a series of lines that store textual information such as product type, size, and color. 1D barcodes include Code 11, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, Coda Bar, EAN 8, EAN 13, Interleaved 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, UPC-A, and UPC-E.
Two-dimensional (2D) barcode - 2D barcodes or two-dimensional barcodes are more complex and can contain more information than text, such as price, quantity, and even an image. They generally encode data in two-dimensional square or rectangular patterns. 2D barcodes include QR code, data matrix, and PDF417.
Barcode registrations can be done with the help of our experts without any problem and with the right advice.
To save your barcode numbers:
After purchasing barcodes from us, barcodes will be sent to you by email. Registration instructions will be included in the email. You can then register your barcode numbers and product/company details in the international barcode database https://barcodesdatabase.org/barcode-registration/ (your company name and code numbers - The bars are already automatically registered in the IBNREG.org database). Registration of barcodes in the international barcode database is optional. However, this will increase the profile of your product on the Internet.
Once you have registered your barcode number and product details in the international barcode database, your product details will be displayed when customers search online search engines (e.g. Google) or In some smartphone applications (for example, the Zebra application) look for your barcode number. Please note that some smartphone barcode apps only search online stores like Amazon.com (they do not search online barcode databases). This means that your product details database/barcode number is very limited. Look for the best smartphone barcode apps (eg Zebra app) on Amazon and other online stores, as well as major online product/barcode databases.
• Applicant's PAN card
• Copy of the audited balance sheet
• Copy of the GST / VAT registration certificate
• Certificate of incorporation of the company/company/owner
• Copy of canceled company check
• Photo, identification, proof of address, and PAN copy of the owner/partner/manager
Barcode registration benefits:
1. Reducing the probability of human error: barcodes reduce the probability of human error because the required information is already embedded in the barcode and enters the system immediately after being scanned.
2. Less time - Barcodes reduce the time required to manually enter data into the system because barcode reading is fast and reliable.
3. Enhanced Inventory Control - Bar codes allow inventory to be tracked accurately enough to maintain inventory.
4. Fast data availability: Data retrieved using barcodes is available quickly. It is instantly available in the system, ensuring that no time is wasted entering and retrieving data.
5. Versatility - Bar codes are extremely versatile. They can be used for any type of data collection required. This can include pricing or inventory information. Additionally, since barcodes can be placed on almost any surface, they can be used to track not only the products themselves but also outgoing shipments and even equipment.
Connect With Corpseed to Apply For Barcode Registration at IVR: (+91) 7558-640-644 or email@example.com.
Created on Sep 17th 2020 06:47. Viewed 126 times.