What does mobile app custom development entails?by Stephen Foster Tech Guy
Mobile app custom development has gained traction in the last few decades. A mobile app, whether it works for iOS or Windows or Android has an incredible ability to engage mobile users for a good number of hours. Android phones bag the highest number of users all over the globe. From a variety of designs to exemplary convenience pertaining to its use, millions of apps are now a part of this OS.
For its world-class security and user-centric features, iOS is known for its classy mobile devices. Businesses are inclining more towards building aesthetic mobile apps on iOS devices for a lasting user experience. Custom mobile development is more about providing high-quality app features at inexpensive prices. That’s where mobile apps in Android, iOS, and Windows are often suggested by expert professionals around the globe.
Mobile development is categorized in the following two ways -
- Cross-platform mobile app development - Apps developed as cross-platform mobile apps have a look-and-feel of a native mobile application. Developers and designers take sufficient time and invest an impressive amount of effort in introducing consistency in responsiveness and functionality throughout the application. This consistency is regardless of whether it works for iOS, Windows, or Android.
- Hybrid mobile app development - This category contains the development of Progressive Web Apps that not only demonstrate exemplary responsiveness but deliver smooth operations. They operate seamlessly on almost all mobile browsers. PWAs are nowadays preferred by businesses pertaining to their notable features. PWAs are shareable, linkable, usable, and consistent despite fluctuating speed of the internet.
Categories of mobile app development
- User-ready mobile apps - e-commerce applications or social media platforms or gaming mobile apps are all categorized under user-ready mobile applications. These are business-centric applications and mainly the flagship offering of large businesses. These apps are known to increase engagement and are scalable in their overall performance. They also offer consistent UI/UX on all their screens.
- Native apps - From iOS to Android, native apps have gained traction in the last decade more than world-scale businesses could have ever anticipated. Understanding the complexities involved in developing native apps and addressing them with utmost professionalism is what it takes to develop a successful native app.
- Specific-industry mobile apps - Custom mobile application development to a significant extent challenges the expertise of developers in developing specific-industry mobile apps. Apps that cater to marketing, self-service, wearables, POS, VR-AR/MR, etc. are nowadays in high demand.
- Mobile Pay Integration - Every e-commerce app built requires a credible online payment technology with solutions that come in multi-currency and multi-lingual payments.
- Enterprise-class database apps - Your mobile device can have data management software that is accessible through a user login portal. Graphical tools that are SQL-based prove to be a great for enterprise-class database apps.
Tools and techniques
- Xamarin - Xamarin from Microsoft is used to create cross-platform native mobile applications for iOS, Windows, and Android software. Its open-source nature enables easy software integrations.
- React Native - Use React Native to enhance native mobile apps in Windows, Android, and iOS. This enables cross-platform web solution of mobile application development and web-software development.
Other famous tools and techniques for custom mobile app development are Cordova, Telerik, Ionic, PhoneGap, etc.
Created on Mar 4th 2020 08:13. Viewed 357 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.