What Are The Pros And Cons Of Doing PhD?by Faizan Brainware Blogger
You can be in a dilemma when it comes to choosing PhD. You need to have a fascination towards research work before doing this course from Brainware. Now, the question may arise- is it really worth getting a PhD nowadays?
- You have a greater career prospect with a PhD, and PhD enhances your employability. Training after the degree can certainly strengthen your CV and make you stand out of the crowd.
- PhD can boost up your earning potential. It’s true in the economic and financial fields.
- A PhD is something that is the highest form of degree in terms of education. It is the best degree where study is concerned. PhD will satisfy your intellectual dreams and make you believe that there is nothing you can’t achieve if you work hard. Writing Dr every time before your name might seem to be superficial, but within you feel good and secretly boast of yourself.
- You will be truly a genius in your own domain. It will open different doors for you, which would have been difficult to access otherwise.
- Depending on the type of PhD you do, your analytical and technical skills will soar. Applying these skills to the workplace will help you with new challenges and projects.
- A PhD from Brainware University may be worth doing just for the sheer joy of learning.
- PhD can be good for your highest degree but can be pricey for your pocket. Course fees tend to stay huge and you need to plan well before you start. In Brainware, they keep in mind all the students and frame the course structure accordingly.
- A PhD doesn't necessarily help you fetch a job. Prospective employers may even take you as overqualified and show you the doorway.
Few things you really need to consider seriously before getting into the PhD programme. It is definitely a weighted degree, but you may stay down the ladder when all your friends are progressing in life. You need to give significant time to this in order to be successful.
Created on Oct 5th 2018 08:42. Viewed 232 times.