What are The Procedures to Use Payment and Adding Items and Categories in GoPayment QuickBooksby Shane Watson Quickbooks Support Number
You can use items and categories in GoPayment QuickBooks in the updated version. These are changing literally after a few days. A new option, feature, color, style are added to make it more smart and convenient to use and also meeting the varying business needs. Here, are few procedures mentioned to use GoPayment QuickBooks.
How To Manage Items In GoPayment?
If you are looking to manage your items, then tap at Manage Items on the Front Page or Home Page of QuickBooks, then from this page, you can go for searching items.
· You can search for the exact item for which you are desperately looking for and look for it in the search box by tapping Magnifying Glass
· You can add items
· Tap Add items to add Favourites
· You can also change an item’s category
· You can also delete an item
Items are only available in the GoPayment App installed on any device and items are not available in its web versions. GoPayment items are only for a merchant account and it can be added, changed, or deleted by only Master Admin but can’t be transferred or exported to another account. Only Master Admin can do this task otherwise no one is having such authority to perform this task of exporting or transferring. Items added in-app by anyone will be showing only on his device but items added by Master Admin are shown to everyone when they download this GoPayment QuickBooks App. You can contact Quickbooks Customer Support Number for any issues you are facing related to GoPayment App.
How can an Item and Category add by Merchant in GoPayment?
· From Home Page, tap Settings, then move to Manage Items
· Now tap the + icon to add something new to your store
· Enter the name of an item
· In order to add pictures to an item, click on the Add Photo option
· Enter the price of your item
· Turn TAX ON if you wish to charge sales tax on an added item
· Tap the Category Box to choose an existing category for this added item
· If you wish to add a new category, tap on the Edit icon, then + icon, and then tap the Done icon when you have finished up adding a new category. When you are adding a new category, you can write the name of it like Bags Suppliers.
· Now finally tap Add to store your new item in a new category.
How To Do Payment With GoPayment Quick Books?
You can use the GoPayment App for paying online money to anyone with it.
· Tap + icon from GoPayment App
· Then you can tap for Customer Payment
· If the customer is not added, then tap at Add button to add the customer’s name
· Now click on Add Payment Charge
· After adding the charging amount for online payment, fill the payment amount by tapping at option Add Payment Amount and then tap Done
· Then, Tap the Charge icon and finally click on the Payment Method, and payment to the customer is done.
This is the procedure through which you can do the payment to customers and also you can add items and categories to favorites. There is a contact support team is available at Quickbooks. You can call at Quickbooks Customer Service Number available at its official website.
Related Post : QuickBooks Unable to Connect to Remote Server
Created on Jan 13th 2021 00:50. Viewed 168 times.