What are the Five Vital Steps of the Android App Development Process?by John Miller Web Application Developer
One can't deny that Android is a treasure to technology; it is the most successful OS for mobile phones. However, it is designed in such a way that it involves creation, development, and post-development. Developing an android app requires a robust and fail-proof mobile app development process. Below is android app development company process to develop an android app.
Android Application Development Process Steps
- Conceptualization: For any app development, converting the app idea into a stable base of the application is the initial and most crucial stage in Android app development. The analysis must include the buyer's behavior, demographics, patterns, and goals, as all the development of app creation will depend on the said traits of users. All the fundamental groundwork for the process occurs here, and another vital step is competitor analysis that hands out features that will make the app stand out in the market.
- Feasibility Assessment: A feasibility testing may turn the idea of your app upside down if its original function is not feasible. And for this, every android app development company has an enterprise that can understand app visuals via wireframes and sketches of the conceptualized product. To evaluate whether the idea of the application is technically achievable or not, for developing any app, the developers need access to public data through public APIs sourcing.
- Design: Any app designing is a multi-layered process, from drafting clear visual directions to an abstract of the final product. There are two user interfaces; the UX designer develops the design elements' interaction. The UI designer engineers the app's persona by keeping up with its modern user's preference.
- Development: During the development process, a working prototype is developed to verify the project functionality and understanding. Then, it is passed through an N-number of steps for the development progresses from core functionality development to light testing and then releasing the app for field testing the concept.
- Testing & Deployment: It is suitable for an android app development company to test the application at the early stages for checking its interface, security checks, usability, stress, compatibility, and performance. Then, after fixing all the bugs' errors, the application is moved to the deployment phase and is ready for deliverance via a formal launch. Every application store has sets of policies for the app launch as the stores under android app development company USA have different policies. Hence the deployment phase plan is arranged according to the app store.
No android app development company is free after its launch. Still, it will require many updates and development. However, as soon as the application gets in the users' hands, feedbacks are the first thing that will pour in. Thus, they are the bridge to better application. The first version of the app commences the app development cycle combining new updates and features by ensuring the viability of the app. Thus, it is about maintaining a long-term responsibility beyond the significant amount of money invested in building the app.
Created on May 7th 2021 02:10. Viewed 177 times.