Articles

Wellness Inspired Luxury Homes in Godrej Solitaire Nest Sector 150 Noida

by kavish insa Web Developer
India’s superior real estate builder Godrej Properties Ltd launched their most recent residential cum commercial project Godrej Solitaire Nest at Sector 150, Noida. Godrej Solitaire allows you to breathe a wealthy lifestyle that is fantasized by many in the finest inhabited hubs of Delhi NCR. This sight project offers you carefully crafted 3, 4 BHK apartments with all most modern advanced amenities. Being residential on 09 acres of ordinary grass-covered land with 80% free open space, 5-tier security, 24-hours standby services, and natural environment is like a delight. Godrej Solitaire Noida is an IGBC Gold Pre-certified housing project where one can get liveliness saving homes with sea-green eco-friendly features.


Presenting Luxurious Residences At Godrej Solitaire Noida
Godrej Solitaire in Godrej Nest Noida is a present housing marvel contribution you a specific gift of comfort and exclusivity in the same space. A much-desired top-notch housing community with the impressive green countryside, gated complex, water bodies, and promising upscale living knowledge is very rare in metro cities. Godrej Properties offering Two iconic towers (G+19 floors), low-density development, spacious 1900 sq.ft. to 3007 sq.ft. size options, wide parking space, massive corridors, plenty of open green areas for natural air and light flow is purely incredible. Luxuries like Grand clubhouse with an amphitheatre, modern gymnasium, restaurant, swimming pool, hospital, indoor sports facilities, cricket academy, and 9-acre golf course give you a dual settlement of privacy of best life and great socialize scope.

Expensive Central Greens Where Your Kids Can Play and Grow

Godrej properties are recognized for their highly original modern housing concepts, iconic landmark developments, ecological model, and finest lifestyle offerings. Godrej Solitaire Sector 150 Noida is intended on a definite theme which is like a retreat away from the city chaos gives you a golden chance to attach with the environment. Situated within the 600 acres Noida Sports City where only 20% of land earmarked for suburban progress and the remaining 80% is reserved for sports, greens, & landscaping. Godrej's futuristic, grand open housing improvement at Sector-150, Noida one of the best ever growing regions is a treat for investors and luxury homebuyers.

For more details please call@8447783345

Sponsor Ads


About kavish insa Professional     Web Developer

441 connections, 10 recommendations, 2,314 honor points.
Joined APSense since, September 2nd, 2016, From noida, India.

Created on Nov 19th 2019 05:44. Viewed 274 times.

Comments

No comment, be the first to comment.
Please sign in before you comment.