Web Design Agency, Dublin Designs Responsive Websites with these 5 Important Factorsby Media Helm Executive
If any website looks good on all electronic devices like laptop, mobile phones and tablets with easy-to-use functionality, then it would be referred to as responsive web design. These designs make intelligent use of CSS media queries and automatically change the image size, scripting abilities and resolution as per changes in an electronic device. For getting flawless website designs in one go, customers prefer hiring valuable services of responsive web design agency in Dublin.
While designing responsive websites, a web development and designing team needs to consider several factors for getting favourable results. Let’s uncover what are those factors.
- Consistent Navigation: Consistent navigation across dissimilar layout is an important feature of a responsive website. For operating a website successfully on different electronic devices, navigation plays a key role and needs to maintain throughout in button labels and links for proper feel and look. When there is consistent navigation, then only user experience will improve and he will enjoy browsing the website.
- Clean Layout: Many web designers hide content while designing a mobile version of a website. This will reduce the loading speed of a website. Thus, a clean layout is important while designing a mobile version of a website. For this, removing unnecessary content and maintain uniqueness in a layout are two requisite conditions. The layout should be such that it will look attractive and convenient to use also. Along with this, give special attention to the right color choice as the bad color choice will hurt a visitor’s eyes and compel him to leave the site in few seconds only.
- Using Several Images: A professional Dublin based responsive web design agency understands that a website with many images will take time in loading. Sometimes, this even leads to the website crash. Thus, a professional web design agency gives assurance of offering better UI/UX by removing unwanted media images. Moreover, while removing the files, it ensures that it will not degrade the website rankings.
- The Touch Functionality: While designing a responsive website, touch functionality plays a crucial role. This includes using the right kind of gestures, adequate CTA (Call to Action) size and ideal spacing. The right kind of gestures includes swiping, double click, etc. Another point to note is not to place items too closer that might lead to clicking on the wrong item by mistake. The ideal spacing is 23 points for avoiding interface errors.
- Testing on Devices before Launching: A very few responsive Web Design Agency in Dublin gives importance to practical implementation part before launching the site. What works in the back-end will not always work in the front-end or in the real world. Thus, always run a usability test of a responsive website on the actual devices for uncovering UX issues and fixing them timely. In case of short of budget, loading a newly designed website on a specific device like mobile will help in surfacing designing and development glitches and fixing them timely.
So, if you are spending money to make your business website accessible on all kinds of devices, look for a reputed and experienced Dublin based web design agency. Check its portfolios especially the one related to your industry and accordingly make a hiring decision.
In Dublin, an experienced and professional responsive web design agency considers several factors right from touch functionality, uniform navigation, clear layout, etc., while designing a web responsive website.
Created on May 4th 2020 09:11. Viewed 331 times.