Ways to Apply for Certificate 3 in Aged Care Adelaideby Jr Thomson Blogger
The certificate 3 is Australia's largest and the most popular aged care training course. It is optimal for those who want to develop their career in the aged care industry by gaining the nationally accredited qualification. By this course, you will certify that you have the essential skills and required knowledge to provide support to elderly and seniors. So turn your passion for caring in the growing health services industry. You can apply within 3 steps to enter this field, which is nationally recognized.
You can enter a wide variety of roles in aged care support course, including:
- Aged Care Worker
- Community Care Worker
- Respite Care Worker
- Residential Support Worker
- Assistant in Nursing
- Personal Care Giver and Support Worker
Certificate 3 in aged care Adelaide course will assist you with full trainer support throughout your study. Basically, this is Australia's latest nationality and recognized qualification course designed to prepare you for a career in disability, home and community care and career in an aged care environment.
The most effective and efficient popular delivery method for aged care certificate is self-paced online learning. The self-paced course does not follow a set schedule. Course materials are not provided according to a schedule but are completely available at once the course begins. This Aged Care Certificate III Course is apt if you mostly like to study according to your own schedule.
You shall complete your learning plan on the day you have complete your enrolment process. The amount of training and required support for each learner would vary on these 4 levels.
Beginner (Full Study Model)
In this qualification course, limited relevant knowledge or skills are required. There is no recent related industry experience required. Anyone would be applicable for this certificate 3 in aged care Adelaide course. Minimum study hours are up to 1440 hours.
Intermediate (Partial Study Model)
Moderate plus relevant knowledge and basic skills are required. Limited recent related industry experience is also required. Minimum study hours are up to 1170 hours.
Advanced (Partial Recognition Pathway)
Comprehensive relevant knowledge and extensive skills with work experience of recent related industry are required. Your work experience must be 1 year or more. Minimum study hours are up to 924 hours.
Expert (Assessment only)
This is most popular Aged Care Certificate 3 Course in Australia. It requires current industry experience of minimum 2 years or more. Comprehensive knowledge and appropriate skills are mandatory. The candidates are recommended to undertake a full recognition pathway. Minimum study hours are up to 698 hours.
To support you at every level; the institute can provide:
- Appropriate training plan
- Learning Materials and Assessment Workbooks
- Templates for completing Project Documents
- Simulations, where applicable
- Pre-recorded Webinars and documents
To complete your enrolment procedure:
- Firstly you must have a computer or laptop with an Internet access with a reliable speed of at least 6mbps.
- You must have recommended browser (Google Chrome)
- You should have MS Word, PowerPoint or equivalent applications.
- You must know about undertaking a Personal Learning Plan Evaluation before accessing the course materials and commencing studies
- You have to provide a Valid ID card with your full signature and picture
- You should have at least one (1) volunteer for role play tasks so that you would be able to choose a proper workplace where you can complete their exercises and assessments in a proper manner under supervision
- This certificate 3 in aged care Adelaide course has a duration of 12 months. Enrolments are open.
Created on Feb 10th 2018 00:43. Viewed 657 times.