Want Australia PR Easily & Swiftly? Engage Expert Immigration Consultants!by Sheral Singh Professional
Think BIG! Think of Australia Immigration with a Permanent Residence (PR) Visa! The Land of ‘Endless Opportunities’ beckons skilled and ambitious business people like you! If you are one of those who could further propel the already thriving Australian economy--for example, one of the skilled Auditors and/or Electronic Engineers and/or IT Professionals and/or Nurses—Down Under wants you officially.
Apply for an Australia Permanent Residence (PR) Visa, using the path-breaking online immigration system, called Skill Select. You will have to create your profile for the object, and submit your Expression of Interest (EoI) for Australia immigration. If your profile gets picked up, the Department of Home Affairs (DHA) will send you an Initiation to Apply (ITA) through which you can apply for Australia PR and if everything goes well--land in the hotspot with an Australia PR Visa.
Who Can Apply for a Skilled Australia PR Visa?
- Those who have the necessary skills, as either a worker or businessman, with not less than 3 years of work or business experience.
- Those with proficiency in the English language.
- Those who are less than 45 years old.
Why Apply for Skilled Australia PR Visas?
- The DHA processes 90% of the applications submitted in just 8 months.
- You can live in the hotspot for an indefinite period with this visa.
- You receive free or reasonably priced care for yourself and your family members.
- You can offer sponsorship to your qualified relatives for Australia PR.
- This visa is a wonderful alternative to the US H1-B, getting which nowadays has become almost impossible.
But getting a PR Visa for even Oz may not be so simple these days. Despite the fact that you could be having an in-demand skill, and your profession may feature in the latest Skilled Occupation List (SOL), brought out by the government, you may spoil the show, if you do not move ahead on the slippery and complicated path of Australia skilled migration, in a planned manner, and under the guidance of expert, registered and reliable Australia Immigration Consultants.
Why Seeking Help From Immigration Consultants Is Essential?
- They are the industry veterans having domain experience and knowledge. They understand how the DHA runs the show.
- They are familiar with the visa process and know how to assist and guide their clients get a PR Visa easily and speedily.
- What’s more: they keep a tab on all the latest developments concerning Australia immigration and visa policies.
- Besides, thanks to these Immigration Consultants, you manage to apply following all the new immigration rules and under the right visa class. Though Canberra and the DHA offer many visa classes, including the skilled ones, sometimes, the availability of a large number of options creates confusion, and the common aspirants wonder which one to use for immigration as a skilled worker or a businessman.
The result: your profile not only gets picked up but you also get a positive response from the DHA officials. You get your Australia PR Visa without having to waste your precious time and resources.
Created on Feb 26th 2019 00:21. Viewed 381 times.