Visit The Best Skin Clinic In Delhi For Trending Dermato Surgeriesby Bhavya Agrawal Doctor
Today for a majority of people dermatosurgery has become a necessity more than just a means to achieve appealing looks!
Dermatosurgery, as the name suggests, focuses on improving the health and appearance of the skin through surgical procedures. If you are looking for the Best Skin Clinic in Delhi for any type of skin surgery, do pay a visit to Vardaan and meet the eminent Dr. Jyoti Sharma. Enjoy world-class treatments, best care, ambiance and services under the supervision of a top dermatologist, therapists and staff.
A Few Trending Dermato Surgeries:-
• Earlobe Repair - Sometimes due to heavy earrings, earlobes are stretched and elongated. Also, many times the ear piercing can go wrong or one may have torn earlobes due to an accident. In these cases, cosmetic surgery called earlobe repair is done. The Best Dermato Surgeon in Delhi, Dr. Jyoti Sharma has a lot of experience in these types of surgeries.
• Mole Removal - Well, not everyone finds a mole to be attractive. They often feel that it intrudes the beauty. Moreover, If you have a family history of cancer or you speculate of the disease, you should immediately book a skin and moles checkup. And it would surprise you that a number of people undergo mole removal surgery. The procedures like shaving excision, surgical excision, freezing, RF cautery or laser removal can be considered and may require only local anesthesia.
• Nail Avulsion - Sometimes due to injury or infection, a part or entire nail can detach from the nail bed. If not treated, the infection may grow, cause severe pain, irritation and discomfort. Mostly it affects the toenails but can occur in fingernails too. With apt surgery, you can fight the condition.
• Vitiligo - White patches on the skin could be vitiligo. But don't worry, advanced treatments are there for you. When medical therapy fails to bring in repigmentation, surgery is an excellent choice. Grafting techniques like tissue grafting, blister grafting, and thin split thickness grafting are widely used to treat segmental, non-segmental and mixed vitiligo. The Best Dermatologist in Delhi, Dr. Jyoti Sharma uses comprehensive and result-oriented approach to fight vitiligo effectively.
• Wart Removal - Warts are small and fleshy skin bumps but these are not cancerous. Through proper medication, cryotherapy, lasers or minor surgery, warts can be removed.
• Milia Removal - Milia are milky white spots commonly found in babies. In a few cases, it can affect adults too. Though not a medical threat but most of the people want to opt for its treatment. The doctor suggests non-abrasive exfoliating cleanser, vitamin A product or hyfrecator treatment.
Queries popping in mind? Well, they certainly will. Visit the leading Skin Surgery Clinic in Delhi- ‘Vardaan’ for safe, long-lasting and cost-effective treatments with visible results!
Created on Apr 5th 2019 06:58. Viewed 261 times.