Virtual SIM: A Disruptor To The Current Mobile Network Operators And Industryby Pixwireless Prepaid Owner
Today, if we have to change our mobile operators, we wait until the chosen operator activates the SIM card. However, with virtual SIM cards, our experiences are going to be different from quickly switching to a different SIM card to saving big on roaming services, we’ll be able to benefit many more things from it.
Here’s why virtual SIMs are considered a disruptor to the telecom industry:
- Become easily accessible: Virtual SIM cards are extraordinarily convenient, and they are free to connect with from their corresponding countries. On the other hand, it costs nothing for the U.S. citizens to contact on US 1-800 number. Often businesses are advertising a toll-free number; consumers then know that they can contact the business over a call with comparative ease. Any business which is accessible to its potential audience will do better than its difficult-to-access counterpart.
- Traveling cost slashed down: With a virtual SIM, you could have several numbers allied with the SIM. You no more have to purchase a new SIM card when you go on a vacation to a foreign country on different occasions. Fascinatingly, with virtual SIM cards, you could go around without having to incur any roaming charges. Moreover, you could also make low-cost international calls without committing yourself for a longer time. While your tourists would be paying a hefty mobile bill, you’d enjoy saving big on your vacation budget.
- With virtual SIMs in hands, there’re no geographical barriers: With virtual SIM card, you need not fuss about getting either a SIM or paying any roaming charges. Virtual SIM cards ensure that you could travel around the world without losing connection with your friends and families, and what’s more exciting is you won’t be charged any roaming fees. With virtual SIM cards, you could receive and give calls anywhere globally and not be charged.
- Virtual SIMs save you efforts and time: With virtual SIMs, which are also called e-SIMs, you need not switch or change your SIM cards while flying abroad. You also don’t have to fuss over carrying extra mobile phones. Even today, when you fly abroad, you spare out some extra time to spend looking for the right mobile network operator in the country, so you could stay connected with your family members and friends back in your homeland. However, with e-SIMs, there’re no such anxieties as you could switch to a new number that’s of the country you’re visiting at your own pace.
- E-SIMs ensure privacy: When you have all your incomings redirected through another number, you hide your number. With virtual SIM, you got an option to hide your locations without having your incoming calls redirected. This ultimately helps you be off-the-grid, saving yourself from getting traced or tracked down.
The prominence of virtual SIMs for travels could not be overstressed and exaggerated. These SIMs are designed to ensure that you don’t spend much to keep in touch with your closed ones. PixWireless, a leading mobile network operator in the U.S.A., offers your Virtual SIMs whether you’re a tourist in the country or flying out of the country.
Created on Feb 28th 2020 03:27. Viewed 218 times.