Various Attractions of Canada Worth a Visitby Veena World Travel, Explore, Celebrate!
Canada has beautiful landscapes and exceptional natural surroundings. The country offers varied places to explore and traverse. Canada tour packages cover all major attractions in the country. It will be totally worth your money if the Canada tour packages that you choose cover the following attractions:
- Niagara Falls: Millions of people visit this site every year. Niagara Falls is the biggest in waterfalls in the world. The views of Niagara Falls are always stunning, whether it is summer or winter, you will see some ethereal sights here. However, most tourists visit during summer and in the winters, it is less crowded.
- Capilano Suspension Bridge at Vancouver: The Bridge over the Capilano River in the district of North Vancouver offers stunning sights. It is a must visit tourist spot. The sight has been featured as a setting in episodes of several television series.
- Canadian Rockies: The Rocky Mountains offer awe-inspiring scenery and varied recreational activities. There are excellent ski hills, top ranked golf courses, rafting, cave tours, wildlife watching, and many more activities to indulge in. Tourists also should visit the culturally fascinating towns like Banff, Canmore, Jasper, Golden, and Lake Louise.
- Banff National Park: This is Canada's oldest national park. It is famous for its alpine landscapes. Besides, the park has numerous glaciers, ice fields, and dense coniferous forest.
- CN Tower: This is a communications and observation tower located in Downtown Toronto. It has 147 floors and 2 main observation decks. It offers an amazing view of the Niagara Falls and other sights.
- Old Quebec: There are ramparts, fortifications, and many historic houses and buildings in Old Quebec. In 1985, it was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. To have a true feel of this historic district, a walking tour or a horse-drawn carriage ride is the best.
- Peak-to-Peak Gondola Ride at Whistler: This is a tri-cable gondola lift in Whistler links Whistler Mountain's Roundhouse Lodge with Blackcomb Mountain's Rendezvous Lodge. It is also famous for the beautiful sights it offers of the two mountains.
- The Old Port of Montreal: This is a historic port stretching for over two kilometers along the St-Lawrence River in Old Montreal. The French fur traders used it as a trading post in the 17th century. Today, it is a recreational and historical area. It attracts millions tourists every year.
Things to consider while booking a Canada tour package
Accommodation: Accommodation is an important part of travel and it must be comfortable and should have all the essential facilities that you require. You must know before booking what types of accommodation the hotel provides. Generally, the tour operator mentions the types of accommodation available at the different destinations; still, it is advisable to enquire about the accommodation type.
Food: Another major aspect is food. The tour package mentions whether they offer breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or only breakfast. Tour operators have fixed food types for the tourists. It is also possible that they will arrange for the food types you like.
Transport at the destinations: Tourists will travel a lot to cover various attractions. The tour operators mention whether the transfer expenses are covered or if you have to pay separately.
Besides, you will want to know what type of airfare the tour package provides and whether the package includes the visa fees as well.
Created on Feb 20th 2019 07:22. Viewed 432 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.