Value of a Construction Accident Attorney For Construction Accident Victims
by John Weber Lawyer
Construction accidents are quite common in New York. Many construction workers lose their lives or get seriously injured in accidents on construction sites. It is mainly because construction workers put their lives at stake working in life-threatening situations. Those who escape the inevitable, suffer injuries capable of turning their lives completely upside-down. Experienced construction accident attorneys in the Bronx deal with many such cases every year.
These accidents impact not only the victims, but their families also. Therefore, if you or someone else in your family has suffered severe injuries in such an accident, an experienced construction accident attorney in the Bronx is the most valuable help you can get to safeguard your family’s future financial interest.
Well, this is the most important question you must seek an answer to. Using their wealth of experience, they can do a number of vital things to help you:
- They deal with different types of accidents that happen at construction sites and know the nuances of each:
- Falls from scaffolding or high heights.
- Accidents that happen due to overexertion.
- Accidents because of trench collapses and electrocution.
- Accidents caused by heavy debris and other materials falling from heights.
- Accidents caused by a vehicle, heavy machinery in use, fires and explosions, etc.
- Slip and fall accidents at construction sites.
- Accidents, in which you get trapped/caught between two objects, materials or machines in use at construction sites.
Each of these types of cases is slightly different and the litigation approach needs to reflect that.
Preparing your Case Correctly:
Your attorney can help you do a number of things for this purpose:
- They or their team can visit the location of the accident to investigate the details of your accident.
- Collecting evidence, obtaining statements from eye-witnesses to the accident.
- Ensuring that a notice of claim is filed when necessary.
- Acquiring evidence from ancillary sources when possible.
They can work in conjunction with your Worker’s Compensation attorney.
They will stay updated on your medical treatment to ensure that all injuries are included in their case valuation.
This is just a small portion of what an experienced construction accident attorney can do to safeguard the future financial interests of your family.
In case you or someone else in your family, has suffered injuries in a construction accident, then visit the Law Firm of Vaughn, Weber & Prakope, PLLC, a group of experienced construction accident attorneys in the Bronx, Queens, Long Island, Staten Island, New York, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Suffolk County and Nassau County. Call us!
Created on Sep 9th 2019 23:37. Viewed 286 times.