Using LinkedIn to Build Authority & Influence
by EWomen Network Women Entrepreneur
LinkedIn is no longer just a site for job seekers. Millions of professionals use LinkedIn to find others and develop relationships with the intent of doing business and advancing their careers. They do this by creating awareness about themselves, connecting and engaging with others and ultimately, building relationships with a foundation of trust and authenticity.
In this presentation, I’ll show you how you can stand out from the crowd, how to build credibility, affinity, trust and position yourself as an authority to be found by the people looking for you.
- The importance of setting realistic goals that will ultimately dictate all your LinkedIn activities
- How to craft a focused profile that demonstrates credibility and authenticity
- Tips for building a strategic network of connections
- What you can do to position yourself as an authority
- How to stay top of mind with your network for opportunities and referrals
Register at https://www.ewomennetwork.com/event/using-linkedin-to-build-authority-influence-3283/register
Created on May 30th 2019 03:36. Viewed 79 times.