UPSEE Application Form 2018 Released, Check UPSEE Exam Date and FEE Detailsby Riya Ahuja Education Professional
UPSEE Application Form begins from 23rd January 2018. All the candidates who are interested and eligible to apply for the entrance exam can now apply till 15 March 2018. This exam is conducted for offering admission to multiple UG and PG courses in all their technical colleges or institutions which are affiliated or registered to AKTU (Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University). This entrance exam is conducted by the Uttar Pradesh govt. as they are the main authority which manages AKTU or UPTU entrance exam 2018. And all the admissions are offered in different UG and PG courses and are provided on the basis of the scores obtained by the candidates in their UPSEE.
The UPSEE application form is now available on the official website and all the forms will be filled through online mode only. The candidates must search carefully as there are two different links, the first link is for application form to Undergraduate courses (MCA and MBA) and the another link is for Postgraduate courses. So, all the candidates are requested to check their desired courses and then further step for filing their application form.
NOTE: The information brochure is also available on the official web portal so that the candidates can go through it thoroughly before starting the application procedure.
There are some things which are to be kept ready before a candidate start Fill the UPSEE Application Form and those things are Aadhar card number, Current Personal mobile number (working), Working Email ID, their recent black and white photograph and at the last their signature. This stated information will be asked while filling the application form. The candidates who want to fill the application form must keep in their mind that they fill each and every detail carefully as they will not get any second chance to alter their discrepancies.
UPSEE Exam Date
UPSEE Exam Date for UG and PG courses is 29 April 2018 and 5 & 6 May 2018 respectively. These dates are officially announced by the officials. The applicants who are desiring to appear or the entrance exam are requested to go through the complete details carefully. And all the appearing candidates must reach on time at their respective test centres on these scheduled dates as per their desired course.
Steps of UPSEE Application Process:
- Registration: To register themselves the candidates need to provide their name, mobile number for the User ID and they need to set their password so that they may login anytime by filling the User ID and the selected Password.
- Start filling form: While filling the UPSEE application form all the candidates are requested to fill their personal, communication, education details and also their preferred course.
- Upload required documents: In this step the applicants need to upload all their required documents in an appropriate manner and with the perfect size limit.
- Payment: After finishing all the steps properly and filling their details properly the candidates need to go further for the payment section and complete their payment for submission.
Every applicant can make their payment complete through Debit/Credit/Net Banking. After completing with their full payment section the applicant can finally click on the submit button. But before clicking on the submission button all the filling applicants are required to recheck their filled information once again. After submission the applicants will get a confirmation link to confirm their submission then they are required to click on the confirmation link and to download their confirmation form for future preferences.
UPSEE Application Fee Details:
- For Male/Transgender applicants of General and OBC category – Rs. 1300
- For Female/Physically handicapped applicants of SC/ST category – Rs. 650
MotaChashma is a portal which helps every candidate or student to get all the information related to their desired course or entrance exam, Olympiad exam etc. Our aim is to provide all the related details to all the students, guardian, school, college etc in a very short period of time. We believe in providing the valid and the latest information to all the students so that they may take the best decision for their better tomorrow. To get all the information on their fingertips all the students or candidates are requested to subscribe our newsletter.
Created on Jan 30th 2018 02:36. Viewed 347 times.