Unwanted Tagging on Facebook is Really Annoying!by Hailey Lewis Blogger
Almost all of us really enjoy spending some time on social media. Among all other social networking sites, Facebook has become impeccably popular and so it is widely used across the world. Not only just its features but its quick services need to be appreciated as well. Like, you can contact Facebook anytime you want to. While using Facebook, you might have come across this tagging feature. Like, you can simply tag anyone, anywhere you want to. Tagging people on updates, posts or pictures are immensely common and maybe this is the reason sometimes we have to face certain unwanted tagging as well. Just check out this blog to find out the ways to get rid of this irritating issue.
Just remove the tags from the Photos!
Being tagged in a picture where we do not want to is one of the drastic feelings. You can get over this issue just by follow few important rules. Check it out!
• Establish a strong internet connection
• Then, you must enter the address if Facebook in the address bar (www.facebook.com)
• Thereafter, you are required to enter the credentials properly like username, password
• Seek and find out the picture where you have been unnecessarily tagged
• Hover if the photo
• At the bottom, you must click on the options
• Then, you must select the remove tags
Removing tags from the posts!
This is also not a complicated problem. You can simply follow the steps to find out a proper solution. Just have a look at the steps.
• You must have a strong and stable internet connection
• Then, you must open any browser
• After that, you are supposed to enter the address of Facebook (www.facebook.com)
• Do not forget to enter the credentials like username, password properly
• After that, go to the posts from where you want to untag yourself
• Then, you are required to click on three dots
• A list of options appear on your screen
• You must click on ‘remove tag’
Remove tags with the help of Activity log
• A strong internet connection is important
• In the address bar, type Facebook.com
• After that, move to your news feed
• Check out the top left corner of the profile
• Click on your name
• You have to click at the bottom of your cover photo
• There you must click on the activity log
• Click on the photos or videos
• After that, you are supposed to find out the photos or videos where you have been unnecessarily tagged
• Do not skip to click on the checkbox
• Then choose the one from where you want to remove the tag
• After that click on the report or remove tag
• Select the preferences
• Then click on untag photos to confirm this
Try to fix your problem with the help of the above-given steps. If you find these steps not impactful, you are supposed to get in touch with the Facebook Support. Experts and engineers are present round the clock for your services. Check out the best possible way for you to fix the concerned problem.
Created on May 23rd 2019 04:05. Viewed 424 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.