Understand the Different Facets of Full Stack Web Developmentby Orangemantra India Website Development Company on India Do you know anything about Full Stack website development services?
For some, it is like hiring web developers for the front-end development of a website. While others have confusion, whether it is for front-end or back-end.
In this post, we will be shedding a light on a true understanding of full-stack development, its necessities, technology stack, and benefits.
So, stay with us here to get a better hold of full-stack website development and avoid any kind of confusion.
What is a Full-Stack Web Development?
In the literal sense, Full-Stack covers everything including the front-end and back-end website development. It is a combination of both. From developing, designing, testing, deploying and maintaining, full-stack covers everything that you avail separately from a website development company for your project.
Why It is Important for You?
Now, you get an idea of what exactly is full-stack development. Next is to know why it is needed when you have separate front-end and back-end support available.
Well, simply to say, it saves time, effort, and cost of developing a full-fledged, feature-rich, and high in functionality website for an enterprise.
In this competitive world of the business environment, it is important to stay ahead by providing a scalable, intuitive, and engaging website to customers. Also, owing to the diverse technology advancements and new frameworks available, a majority of enterprises look for complete support. Therefore, it is better to call for one complete web development solution which is trending and advanced, instead of going for two different technology frameworks.
Technologies & Frameworks
For a result-oriented full-stack development, you will be needing the assistance of a professional full-stack developer. The professional agent should be well-versed with the growing front-end and back-end technologies and framework to serve the purpose of successful development.
Therefore, in the next sections, we will be discussing front-end and back-end technologies and frameworks.
- HTML: The Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) allows developers to create and define the structure and layout of the website.
- CSS: Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) stylizes the framed content.
2. ReactJS: React is another powerful front-end development framework that is highly used for creating attractive web apps. Mainly, it is best used to develop a creative and interactive UI of the web application. React is also useful for building single page application and provides virtual DOM for further manipulation quickly and hassle-free.
Coming to the back-end development, a full-stack developer needs to be apprised of the latest technologies like MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and several others. It is also necessary for developers to deal with NoSQL or SQL-based databases for the refined development of a website.
2. PHP: It is a server-side scripting language that is widely used to develop dynamic web applications and websites.
3. Ruby on Rails: It is another back-end web app development framework. Works with Ruby programming language, it helps to create dynamic applications featuring robust features.
As you have got to know, full-stack web development comprises a vast range of front-end and back-end technologies and framework. So, it is necessary to have a technology stack to take care of all technologies and frameworks.
Concerning this, we have two main stacks available like MEAN and MERN.
It is a combination of four major technologies like MongoDB, Express.js., Angular, and Node.js. MEAN is one of the major and popular technology stacks of full-stack development that works on both side i.e. front-end and back-end.
MERN combines the features of four different technologies like MongoDB, Express.js, React.js, and Node.js. It works similarly to that of the MEAN stack. The only difference lies in React.js replacing Angular in it.
- Versatile mode of developing front-end and back-end part of the website together.
- Ensure timely delivery of the complete website.
- Creation of unique codes as per the demand of front-end and back-end.
Full-Stack web development has become a pioneer solution to build scalable and profitable websites cost-effectively and efficiently. It helps in combining the efforts of web designing services, developing, testing, and more. So, if you are looking for a full-fledged web app development, then make way for a full-stack development proposition at Orangemantra.in
Created on Jun 25th 2021 02:54. Viewed 87 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.