Understand Everything You Need To Know About COVID-19 Testing In Southern Californiaby Defen 95 International Medical Equipment Supplier
With the number of COVID-19 cases surging in Southern California and the high infection rate, people and businesses have to be more cautious. That is why the Department of Health Services has been advising residents and companies to ensure that they perform COVID-19 tests if the need arises.
How To Get Tested For COVID-19
Most people believe that they need to pay for COVID-19 testing. On the contrary, it is possible to get no-cost COVID-19 testing if you know where to go. Here are some of the ways you can get free COVID-19 testing.
- If a company or educational institute requires its staff to get a test done, they should cover the cost of the testing.
- In case a person has insurance, the most probable place to get a no-cost COVID-19 test is at your doctor, clinic, hospital, or even a pharmacy.
- Most counties in Southern California provide free COVID-19 tests for people who cannot go through their employers or insurance providers.
With so many different avenues, it is possible to get a free test without making any out-of-pocket payments.
When Should A Person Get Tested For COVID-19?
There are certain circumstances when you should get yourself tested for COVID-19. It is prudent to remember that testing is different from screening. Sometimes, people can carry the COVID-19 virus without experiencing any symptoms. Such people need to get themselves screened as the virus is highly contagious.
On the other hand, COVID-19 testing is done under the following circumstances:
- You have all the symptoms of COVID-19 but are not sure whether you are positive. If that is the case, you should get tested to confirm, even if you are completely vaccinated.
- You have recently been in physical or close contact with a person, who was diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks (14 days). Remember, you need to get tested five to seven days after coming in contact with the person. If the test is negative, the quarantine period ends on the eighth day.
- In case your workplace or residential area experiences an outbreak of COVID-19, you need to get yourself tested. Remember, the test should be done even if you had the infection in the recent past or you are fully vaccinated.
A point to note here is that if a person has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 90 days, it best not to get tested again if there are no symptoms of the disease.
Things To Remember Before Going For COVID-19 Testing
An hour before you go for testing, do not eat, vape, smoke, or drink. Make sure that you schedule an appointment and come with valid identification, even if you are opting for no-cost COVID-19 tests.
How To Get No-Cost COVID-19 For Your Business
Defen95 provides no-cost massive COVID-19 testing in communities for insured and uninsured people. That will give you peace of mind that you will not have to pay for the test if you cannot afford it. The results of the tests are available within no time and are compliant with CDC guidelines. So, if you are looking for free COVID-19 testing in Southern California, Defen95 offers you an opportunity to ensure optimal health for your employees and staff.
Created on Feb 16th 2022 01:14. Viewed 232 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.