Unable To Get BullGuard Game Booster On New Deviceby William Sonalina Bullguard Contact Support UK
Game Booster is ideal for hard-core gamers who have security from malware on their PCs. Malware infections are the reason for slow computers down, and they also can crash them. For hardcore gamers who love to play every day slow computer is a disaster. BullGuard is the only internet security provider which focuses on the home user and all security products in which Game Booster is one of them.
Game Booster will protect the gamers and make sure their gaming will never be slowed down or interrupted. Game Booster works on PCs with four-core processors. It helps to detect the users from gaming sessions and it pulls other applications which are opened onto one or two of the processing cores. It helps to ensure the other cores which are dedicated to the game and remove the random game spikes that slow down the game.
Game Booster provides comprehensive security and uninterrupted gaming at a very faster pace. There is a complex algorithm behind the Game Booster and it looks at the saved stuff saved in your CPU, your GPU, and SSD/HDD usage to make sure whether any games should be optimized. There is no such list of games behind it. If you are unable to get BullGuard Game Booster on new device then, you can follow a few steps given below to fix this error immediately.
Resolution for Game Booster not working issue
• First of all, double-click on the BullGuard icon that appears in the System Tray and then opens the application
• Now, open it by using the icon from the desktop or just go to Start, Programs, and BullGuard
• Then, click on the Settings option that appears from the upper part of the window of the BullGuard and clicks on Advanced that appears on the top
• From the left panel of the Window and then, select “General” > “Main” and uncheck the “Allow BullGuard to protect the components against the termination” option
Restart your PC and check if the issue still persists and if you think that the issue is still there then,
• Open BullGuard and go to Settings and then, locate to the “Antivirus” section from the left panel of the window and then, disable the module just by clicking on the “Antivirus Protection”
• Now, click on the back option that appears from the upper left corner of the BullGuard and after that, make sure if the issue still persists
• Now, get back to the Antivirus section and click on “Safe Browsing” that appears under it and then, uncheck “Safe browsing” and the entire browser that shows “Safe Results”
If the issue still persists then, move ahead with the next one
• First of all, go to the “Firewall” section and then, turn off the BullGuard engine and then, click on the back option, and if the problem isn’t fixed then,
• Navigate the “Vulnerabilities” section and then, disable the BullGuard engine
• You also can, go to the “Backup” section and disable the module if the error doesn’t fix
• In another case, click on the “PC TuneUp” and turn it off and if there is still you cannot open Game Booster of BullGuard then,
Choose “Parental Control” that appears on the left and on the right side, you have to check whether you have an active profile. If there isn’t any available then, click on Manage Profiles and right-click on the profile, and select Disable.
You will see that, only the Game Booster will be working at last and hence, you have to make sure after trying these methods that you have to turn on everything back which you have turned off. Call on BullGuard Helpline Support Number UK if you aren’t able to turn any of the protection tools on again. Because there might be some internal default due to which it is not turning on so, contacting experts will only be the way to fix this issue
Source Url: https://bullguarduksupport.mystrikingly.com/blog/unable-to-get-bullguard-game-booster-on-new-device
Created on May 24th 2021 06:46. Viewed 191 times.