Ultimate Guide of Air Canada Reservations Onlineby Olivia Sophia IT Consultant
Planning to make Air Canada reservations for your next vacation? Amazing! No airlines can be more suitable for traveling to/from Canada. It is the flag carrier and the largest airline of Canada in terms of fleet size and passengers carried. Currently, it operates over 1655 daily departures from its flight operation hubs based in Toronto (YYZ), Montreal (YUL), Vancouver (YVR), and Calgary (YYC). As of 2018, Air Canada commences scheduled flight service to over 64 airports in Canada, 60 in the United States, and 98 in the rest of the world.
The online Air Canada flight tickets are available for passengers all through the year. Those looking for low-fare Air Canada deals must definitely browse through the official website of the airline and take advantage of discounts and exciting offers on airfares. If you are not that savvy and looking for easy steps to book Air Canada flight tickets, then you have landed at the right place, as we have come up with a comprehensive guide on online Air Canada reservations.
Easy Steps to Make Air Canada Reservations
Before going ahead with the online reservations process, let's know about the additional features available in the search engine integrated to Air Canada official website. Apart from making a flight booking, this comprehensive search engine is also capable of search and book "Hotels" and “Car rentals." Moreover, passengers can also take advantage of the facility, like " Air Canada online Check-in" and "Flight Status."
· Launch the Air Canada official website
· Click on the "Flights" on the header of the search engine
· Enter the "Departure Airport" in the field that says "From."
· Further, enter "Destination Airport" in the field that says "From."
· Now select the travel dates. If you have selected "One-way," then you only need to enter the departure date. However, in case of "round trip" flight booking, select return as well as the departure date. Air Canada also lets passengers to make Multi-city reservations, where you are required to all the details as asked.
· Once you have selected the travel dates, now enter the number of passengers in each category, including "Youth," "Adult," "Child," and "Infant."
· Travelers with "Air Canada Promotion Code," can enter the code to avail additional discounts on flight booking. Otherwise, skip the step and jump to the next step, where you need to click on "Find."
· You would be redirected to the 'flight result page". Here you will find various flight options by date and scheduled departure time. Moreover, you will also find different fare options on the same flights, which is based on "Travel Class."
· Select the options and travel class based on your preference.
· Once you have made your choice, preview all details, including baggage allowance, in-flight amenities, and other added services.
· Now click on "Select" to proceed.
· Click on continue.
· In this step, you will be asked to sign up or proceed as a guest.
· Fill in the passenger's details carefully.
· Click on the continue button and further make the payment to confirm your Air Canada reservations.
Hope you find these steps mentioned above easy. In case you need assistance, feel free to contact the airline through the dedicated Air Canada customer service number for expert advice.
Created on Jan 1st 2020 01:21. Viewed 549 times.