Turquoise Blue Lagoon water of Andamanby Sanjeev Y. SEO Consultant
Andaman & Nicobar Islands is a union territory of India and a little wedge of paradise with picturesque glistening beaches wrapped approximately 1,400 km away from the east coast of India. It holds a total of 572 islands out of which only 37 are inhabited and a few are open to the tourists. Being an island, Andaman is connected through sea and air routes only. The quickest way is by flight and there are direct flights from Kolkata, Chennai and Vizag to Port Blair, the capital city of Andaman & Nicobar Islands. It is the gateway to the peninsula and is connected with other islands via multiple daily ferries.
Havelock Island is one of the largest and the primary attractions among tourists. It is known for pristine beaches and coconut groves. There are some thrilling adventure sports activities to the guests such as snorkelling, parasailing, scuba diving and kayaking.
If someone is not an adventure lover then also it’s a perfect holiday spot for those who wish to seek solitude or spend some quality time around the sandy shores with loved ones and enjoy the mesmerising view of sunsets. One can modify the available Andaman Tourist packages in whatever the way they wish to enjoy.
There are many other places of interest that can be included in Andaman Tourism packages for its visitors apart from Havelock Island and Neil Island-
• Ross Island
• Cellular Jail- Kaala Paani
• Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park
• Samudrika Marine Museum
• Jolly Beau Island
• Limestone Caves
• Mangrove Creek
Andaman is well known for its flourishing tourism industry which especially attracts honeymooners, families and adventure enthusiasts. Tour operators business is increasing continuously and offering customised Andaman Tour packages and organising Andaman Tour to its customers in order to provide them the best holiday experience.
Emerald Tours & Travels is a prominent travel agency in Port Blair offering best Andaman Tourism packages as per the requirements, interests and budget of its clients.
Few essential tips for travel agencies while offering Andaman Tour package are as follows-
• They should design the best travel itinerary so that one can enjoy nature's beauty as well as local sightseeings and markets.
• They should have an extensive network of associate offices all over the islands managed by professionals who are proficient at their job.
• They should assure the coverage of all the popular attractions as per the interest and budget of the clients.
• They should offer personalised honeymoon packages for couples to make their once in a lifetime experience in a more romantic manner.
• They should be ready to arrange urgent travel booking requirements in a hassle free manner.
• They should be associated with leading hotels across the islands so that clients get complete worth for their money.
• They should have a separate department for handling queries of the clients.
• They should offer the best holiday experience at affordable rates to attract more tourists to witness the beauty of Andaman Islands.
If you are looking forward to the most memorable holidays then choose wisely.
Created on May 26th 2020 04:00. Viewed 161 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.