Troubleshooting WINDOWS 7 update error 8007000e, 0xc00000f WINDOWS 7 | +1-844-688-4484by Camila Morgan I am a Technical Support Expert.
In this post here today, we will discuss the troubleshooting process to resolve the WINDOWS 7 update error 8007000e and error 0xc00000f WINDOWS 7. At times, WINDOWS 7 update lag, and that can be due to several reasons as WINDOWS is a complex operating system and works on a lot many processes at any given time. Hence, the error. But worry no more, in case your computing device shows WINDOWS 7 update error 8007000e or error 0xc00000f WINDOWS, you can fix the same by following the instructions discussed beneath.
Method 1. Getting KB3102810 Update installed onto your computer.
Step 1. Installing Internet Explorer 11
1. Download and Install Internet Explorer 11 from: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/internet-explorer-11-for-windows-7-details.aspx
2. Once you’re done doing the above, you can proceed with restarting your computer.
Step 2. Installing KB3102810 update.
1. Get the KB3102810 update downloaded but DO NOT install yet and wait for our instructions.
2. Get your computing device restarted again.
3. Get the KB3102810 installed now once the computer restarts.
4. Once done with the installation, get your computer to restart again.
Step 3. Getting the SoftwareDistribution folder rebuilded.
There is a location which holds the WINDOWS updates stored by WINDOWS, and that is the Softwaredistribution folder (C:\windows\SoftwareDistribution). There are times when this folder gets corrupted and in order to fix it you will have to recreate the same. Follow the steps discussed underneath to recreate the same:-
Step 3A: Getting the WINDOWS update service to cease.
1. Open Windows Services control panel: To do that:
Press the key of WINDOWS with the alphabet key ‘R’ at the same time, to get the run command box opened up.
In the Search box, type: services.msc & click OK. Feed in services.msc in the search box shown and proceed by clicking on OK.
Find the Windows Update Service in the services control panel.
Click the right mouse’s button on Windows update service and then click on stop.
Step 3B: Delete the SoftwareDistribution folder.
1. Get the Windows Explorer opened up and go to C:\\Windows folder.
2. Search for the “Software Distribution” folder, and delete it.
Step 3C: Initiating Windows update service.
1. Get yourself to the Windows Services control panel.
2. You might see Windows Update, right-click on the same and then choose “Start”.
3. Ensure and check for any updates.
Method 2. Fixing the Windows System files
Get an inflated command prompt opened up, and proceed further by executing the ‘sfc /scannow’ command in order to get the system files fixed. To be able to do that, you are advised to follow the following steps:-
1. Scroll your mouse over start, select all programs, and finally click on Accessories.
2. When you see the Command Prompt, right click over the same and then end by clicking on Run as Administrator.
3. In the window of the command prompt, feed in : sfc /scannow and proceed by hitting Enter.
4. You are now needed to wait until the system file checker fixes the Windows System Files.
5. Once you are done with the aforementioned step, get your computing device to restart.
6. Look through any updates and install if there.
Method 3. Run the System Update Readiness tool.
1. Get the custom WINDOWS version System Update Readiness tool downloaded and run the same.
2. Once you’re done with the installation, get the computer restarted. Try looking for updates if there are.If any kind of issue regarding the aforementioned situation, please get connected to the toll free number +1-844-688-4484 for instant assistance from the experts.
Created on Jun 25th 2020 01:51. Viewed 260 times.