Troubleshooting Slow Printing In Windows Via Epson Printer Supportby Lisa Thomas Technical Support Engineer
If your Epson printer is printing slowly or it takes too much time to start printing, then this problem needs to be rectified on time, so that you can start printing without wasting much time. Please note that if you want high-quality photo-print, then it may take more time to print as compared to a normal plain paper with text. If printing for plain paper takes too much time, then you need to follow the given steps:
- Firstly, close all the unwanted software opened on your desktop. Especially high processing software and then try printing again.
- To check the problem with the printer or computer, execute a printer operating check. This can be verified if the sheet prints within 30 seconds.
- Make sure that the data cable which is used for printing is less than 1.8 meters long and is straightly connected to the computer. Long cables and indirect connection creates communication problem and slow printing.
- Open the Print window and check that the paper type is selected correctly and it matches the paper loaded in the tray of the printer. Also, check the print quality is proper.
- General tips- Select the show icon for general details on how to rectify slower printing.
- Verify that High Speed is enabled in the printer driver. This setting is usually available with a high-quality paper selection, depending on the driver.
- Afterward, open the printer driver from the Control Panel window by moving to Printers section and check if High-Speed Copies is enabled.
- Once this is done, check the other setting too from the Speed & Progress option and check that High-speed copies, Page rendering Mode, Print as Bitmap, and High spool RAW datatype are selected on Faster.
- Now, create a folder of the spool on the hard drive of your system and point the driver to it.
- Print a test page and check the results. If the results are not satisfactory Contact Epson Printer Support for help.
We have experts to resolve all sorts of problem-related to print quality, performing auto-head cleaning and nozzle tests, increased print speed, removing paper jams, communication error, and many other technical error messages. We are available 24/7 and 365 days to help the users instantly with any sort of problem. Give us a ring at Epson Printer Support Canada 1-855-264-9333 to continue your printing work. When you contact us, your problem becomes ours and we provide appropriate help accordingly.
Created on Jun 20th 2018 00:53. Viewed 700 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.