Top 5 Best Kitchen Chimney in India: Review & Buying Guide 2019-20by Darsh K. Digital Marketing
Our country, cooking is known as a state-of-art. Cooking various types of meals requires a lot of prior preparations and includes different types of ingredients and methods too. Being an integral part of your house, the kitchen has to have the best kitchen chimney. This appliance helps to clean the environment and maintains the kitchen atmosphere and save your titles from sticky, oily stains.
Let’s have a look at the list of kitchen chimney in India:
1. Elica Kitchen Chimney
Check price at Apnidukaan.com (Hyperlink with chimney page)
Wide ranges of Elica Kitchen Chimney are available in kitchen appliance in India. This is small and best appliances that suit to the medium-sized Indian kitchen. Moreover, glass stainless body makes it more eye-catching part of your kitchen. Elice Kitchen chimney comes in Black and White colours.
• High suction In power with a level of 60cm
• Push button controls for easy use
• The baffle filters make the chimney more resourceful
• Electricity Saver
• Small for large sized kitchen
• Exhaust pipe and vent cap should be brought separately, as they are not available within the package
2. Glen Chimney
Glen also offers wide ranges of chimneys from wall mounted to Straight line, Pyramid, Touch button to glass kitchen chimneys and much more. This is one of the most wanted chimneys in kitchen appliance in India. This is a ductless chimney having additional carbon filters.
• High-quality baffle filters
• Stainless steel body ensures the long life durability
• High suction power with a level of 60cm
Have normal lamps instead of LEDs or CFL
3. Pigeon Chimney
Best manufactured for Indian kitchen and this chimney have a 1-year warranty on the components. So, what’s makes it different from other brands? The Pigeon chimney has the dual motor and 3-speed motor control to suck the smoke or air from the kitchen. This manufacturer also offers wide ranges of chimneys in India.
• 1-year warranty
• Lightweight body made up of fibre
• 2 different types of lamps indicating different operations
• Costly maintenance
4. Faber Hood Crest Kitchen Hood
Faber Hood Crest Kitchen Hood is known for its suction power, lesser noise and high efficiency. The model is also famous for high-performance and stylish looks.
• The suction power of 1200m3/hr
• Heat-auto-clean technology feature
• Wall mounted
• Touch and gesture control
• Oil control and filterless technology
• Costly compared to others
5. Prestige AKH 600 CB-B Series Wall mounted Chimney (Stainless Steel 850 CMH)
Prestige, undoubtedly, is the trusted and best kitchen chimney in India. Their range of kitchen appliances in India is the design to suit your kitchen needs. It has the suction power of 850m3/hr eliminating odour, stains and grime effortlessly.
• High-quality heat resistant tempered glass
• Auto-cleaning by hot steam
• Stainless Steel body with brushed steel finish
• 6 feather touch buttons and 3-speed controls.
• Digital display
To conclude, there are many more players in the Indian market offering the best chimneys. Nowadays, chimneys are an essential integral part of the kitchen. As dust and dirt everyday problem for us, chimney saves our life for this and helps to keep our house atmosphere clean and healthy. Hence now it has become a must-have one. For more unmatched deals and discounts, check out apnidukaan.com for kitchen appliances.
Created on Sep 25th 2019 08:05. Viewed 626 times.