Top 3 Yoga Poses For Reversing Hypothyroidism or Thyroid disordersby Your Cross Fit Official We Yourcrossfitofficial provide World’s class cont
Thyroid disorders or Hypothyroidism is the problem most people face, which requires regular treatment, but do you know yoga is more than meditation and can cure several problems, including thyroid. Today, Yourcrossfitofficial.com will cover the top 3 asanas that are proven beneficial in recovering Hypothyroidism, which is yoga for beginners near me or yoga classes near me and can be done without any instructor’s supervision.
In yoga for beginners series, three asanas that are included: Halasana, Matsyasana, Ustrasana, Bhujangasana, and Sarvangasana.
Halasana pose stimulates the thyroid glands and benefits in stretching of the throat or neck. However, this asana must not be done by somebody suffering from hyperthyroidism as it promotes the secretion of thyroid hormones and strengthens back muscles and abdominal muscles along with easing the independent nervous systems.
Benefits of Halasana
● Muscles ligaments of calves and thighs get and stretched and relaxed
● Increases blood circulation
● It warms up, activates, and lightens the physiological system
● Enhances flexibility and produces a feeling of relaxation throughout leg cramps
● It makes the spinal cord flexible and strong
● Therapeutic for headache, backache, insomnia, infertility, sinusitis
● Enhances the digestive system, which executes this pose useful who are experiencing gastric and constipation problems
● Helpful for diabetic patient as it normalizes and maintains the blood glucose level
Fish posture or Matsyasana gives your back arch so that it improves and boosts blood circulation in the thyroid gland. It stretches the throat and neck, which helps in stimulates the thyroid gland. It reduces a lot of tension and pressure in the area. The posture is achieved by inverting the head, which also encourages the flow of blood to the thyroid gland, Thus excellent and suitable for people experiencing hypothyroidism. It also benefits in maintaining the health of the spinal column and abdominal muscles.
Benefits of Matsyasana
● The Matsyasana asana improves the blood supply and stimulates the pituitary gland.
● It helps in toning the thigh and abdominal muscles.
● It aids in dealing with respiratory-related problems and is effective with bronchitis and asthma.
● It improves blood circulation and aids the immune system
● It enhances the rhythmic breathing pattern.
● It enhances the functioning of the abdomen, liver, intestine, and pancreas.
● The posture also regulates the flow of menstruation and improves the reproductive system.
● It stretches by strengthening the spine and activates the nervous system.
Shoulder stand or Sarvangasana assists in governing and maintaining the endocrine system or system of the body, It gives pressure to the thyroid gland, and by doing that, it boosts the supply of blood. It helps in squeezing stagnant secretion and promoting blood circulation. Sarvangasana releases blood into the back and neck area, reversing hypothyroidism and nourishes the thyroid.
Benefits of Sarvangasana
● Improved Blood Circulation and the skin quality (Healthy And Glowing Skin)
● Restores Hormonal Imbalance which provides better strength and flexibility
● Reduces Varicose veins (enlarged, twisted, and swollen veins)
● It purifies the blood and improves menstrual disorders
● It also excellent at curing asthma and other respiratory diseases
● It rectifies or corrects disorders in the ears, throat, and nose.
● Chronic sufferers will improve their loosed energy, stamina, and strength.
● Liver disorders, asthma, constipation, diabetes, intestinal disorders, and insomnia problems can be cured by doing Sarvangasana.
Here, Yourcrossfitofficial.com mentioned three different yoga asanas or posture for reversing Hypothyroidism or Thyroid disorders. These yogas are becoming popular in yoga Los Angeles, yoga NYC and many more places all around the world.
Created on Jun 8th 2021 06:52. Viewed 80 times.