Top 3 Professional Year Providers in Australiaby Catherine Roberts Aeccglobal Education
If you’re studying engineering, accounting or IT in Australia and want to live in this country permanently, then you can think of joining Professional Year Melbourne program. The program is designed for international students who have completed their graduation degree from an Australian institution. Managed by the respective professional bodies and recognised by the DIBP, the PY aims at enhancing the employability of overseas students.
There are various benefits of completing PY, but top four benefits are:
- Qualify for five migration points: The completion of the program earns five migration points towards permanent residency (PR) in Australia.
- Professional work experience: The program includes a 12-week internship with an Australian host company.
- Understand workplace culture: The program enables you to understand the Australian workplace culture, ethics, and language. It also improves your CV and interview skills.
- Build industry network: The PY program will help you create your own network in the industry.
Following are some well-known PY providers:
Navitas Professional: Navitas Professional Year is a career-focused program designed for outstanding employment outcomes. Navitas Professional has been offering PY program since 2008, and it’s the only provider to offer this program in ICT, Accounting and Engineering in five Australian states.
Monash Professional Pathways: Being the first PY provider, Monash Professional Pathways helps graduates to make a successful and smooth transition from formal education to professional career. It has an extensive network of internship host companies, across a wide range of roles and industries.
Education Centre of Australia: The ECA is an approved PY provider in consultation with the CPA Australia, Australian Computer Society, and the Institutes of Public Accountants. It has been offering high-quality PY program to accounting and ICT graduates since 2008.
To qualify for the PY program, you must:
- Have completed your graduation from an Australian university (minimum two years duration)
- Hold or applied for subclass 485 (Temporary Graduate visa)
- Provide evidence of English language proficiency
The program applies to the international students who’ve studied accounting, IT or engineering courses in Brisbane or elsewhere in Australia.
So, if you’re committed to realising your Australian dreams, you must join the PY program.
Are you looking for more information? Reach out to our expert education consultants at AECC Global.
Created on Dec 18th 2017 03:55. Viewed 390 times.