Top 10 UK Fashion Bloggers in 2019by Aadarsh Roy Content Writer
Fashion Bloggers are those who generally blogs about fashion
and share their experiences based on their work. Since there are huge number of
fashion bloggers in UK to follow. Whereas a fashion blogs includes several
things like specific clothing items and accessories, beauty tips, various
choices of celebrity fashion and also the trends in street fashion and apparel
marketing. Fashion bloggers are very much concerned about the latest trends,
excellent outfit ideas and does it takes to make an outfits look attractive and
Fashion bloggers keeps the latest fashion trends updated and also inspire many peoples. Since a fashion blogger brings people, music, art all the things together. Whereas a great fashion blogger can bring happiness and a good change in the life of any person.
Here are the top 10 UK fashion bloggers.
- 1. Patricia Batatas :- She is one of a famous and well known fashion blogger in UK who blogged about Peexo. In her blog she shared ideas about her fashion, lifestyle, beauty and travel. Whereas she is also having her YOU-TUBE channel where she shared her experiences and ideas about styling tricks and tips with fans.
- 2. Kelly Eastwood :- She is one of a famous fashion blogger in UK, who rose in an east Africa and blogged about The London Chatter. In her blog she shared her ideas about her experiences. She collaborated in projects at Kenya and had also worked jointly with some top beauty and jewellery companies like Debenhams, Thomas Sabo and Klorane. She is known for her classically eclectic styling. She is a great London based fashion and a lifestyle blogger.
- 3. Megan Ellaby : - She is a well known and famous fashion blogger from UK, who started her blogging career aproox 5 years ago. In her blog she shared great outfit ideas and killer styling tips which helps to nail the season’s hottest trends in a most unique and possible way. She is also a graduate of Fashion communication and promotion and can perfectly tackle and deal with fashion marketing, photography; styling and journalism. She worked with some unbelievable and exciting brands around the world and also gets featured in some excellent publications. Whereas she is also 3 times award winning blogger including Cosmopolitan best fashion influencer and the In-style 13 Best Fashion Blogger.
- 4. Lizzy Hadfield :- She is one of a famous and well known fashion blogger from UK who blogged about Shot from the Street and also known for her great sober styling and excellent photographic skills. Whereas in her blog she shared great styling tips and experiences about her lifetime journey. She is not only a super talented photographer but also having ideas about the working angles.
- 5. Hannah Louise :- She is one of a great and well known fashion blogger from UK who blogged about Hannah Louise F. In her blog she shared ideas about great styling tips and styling life. Whereas her blog was shortlisted and selected for the Best-Personal-Style-Blog for company magazine’s 2014 Blogger award and also for the Best-Fashion-Influencer for Cosmopolitan 2016 Influencers award. Since Hannah blogs will provide an inspiration to those who are looking for switching up and modify the looks
- 6. Adam Walker :- He is one of a famous, passionate and well known fashion blogger from UK who blogged about The Male Stylist. Whereas in his blog he shared ideas latest grooming and fashion tips. He has always been passionate about men’s grooming and styling, whereas he also focuses on body language and body image. Lots of amazing tips for men’s fashionable outfits and men’s styling can be found on his blog.
- 7. Michael Adams :- He is one of a great fashion blogger from UK, who blogged about men’s lifestyle and men’s fashion. Whereas in his blog he shared ideas about men’s styling, grooming, latest mens-wear trends. He has also been featured in several publications including Vuelio, Topman, men’s fitness, Fashion beans and working with LG for London fashion week. In his blog he shared advices and helpful tips for best dressing sense and latest going in the fashion world to keep us updated whereas his blog also include a helpful product guide for styling all types of men’s hair.
- 8. Joey :- He is one of a famous and creative blogger from UK who blogged about Joey London. Since from a very young age he develop a love for culture, art, fashion and creativity. His blog include several helpful advices for health & fitness tips and great styling tips for dashing and amazing looks. He also travelled to different places including Srilanka, New-York, Berlin, Portugal, Paris, Barcelona, Switzerland, Spain etc.
- 9. Matt Ridout: - He is one of a famous and great London based fashion blogger who comes from south-east England and blogged about Kings-down roots. He worked in a digital marketing field and also worked with several big international brands and currently working for a luxury fashion start-up. Whereas in his blog he shared his experiences, ideas and includes several street-wear styles to keep us updated with latest fashion trends.
- 10. Carl Thompson :- He is one of a famous award winning and mens styling, grooming and men’s fashion blogger from London. He not only covers fashion reviews but also like to write about restaurant reviews. Whereas in his blog he shared several helpful tips for mens fashion and grooming whereas he also shared great fitness tips and blogging tips. He also travelled to different places including Cambodia, Oman, Darlington, Western Australia, central Manchester, Manila etc.
These famous fashion blogger not only have managed to set them-selves apart in an ever competitive fashion industry but have also managed to catch a loyal following by their social media channels. Since these days there are lots of stylish people to follow that it can be a quite hard to keep tracking. Every person including from models to actors and social media influencers and those who are looking for some astonishing and perfect styling clues will find plenty of examples on how to make the current fashion trends work more effectively, as well as how to style the wardrobe basics so that they can feel fresh.
When it comes on beauty and fashion, new trends are evolving regularly and seem ON and OFF the runway. It is really quite hard to keep updated with latest fashionable clothing styles and grooming advices. So following these bloggers for good inspirations can really be helpful.
Created on Apr 1st 2019 10:31. Viewed 238 times.