Tools used by translatorsby The Yellow Coin PR Agency in Delhi
Translations agencies in India and other countries use tools to translate the documents. These tools are used to convert texts and the advanced tools also have memory software. Mentioned below are some common tools that companies in Indian cities such as Delhi use. Since Delhi is the capital and is the hub of such services, language translation services in Delhi also take help of such software. Metros like Mumbai, which is the financial capital of the country, also equally use these tools.
· Linguee: This is a commonly used tool that aids learners and trainees to comprehend the use of a particular word, text in various documents. This tool is used in conjunction with images which help the translators to be sure of the use. Other than this, Linguee also searches the web to find out if there are alternative ways in which a particular word is used.
· SDAL Trados Studio: For freelancers and agencies in Indian cities like Delhi, the use of this tool is most effective to term them as Best Translator in Delhi. This is a Computer-assisted translation (CAT) tool. This is advanced software that uses machine translation, localization, and terminology. This is one of the established CAT tools that often reflect how reliable your services are.
· The Free Dictionary: While translating, the most common problem is that of the meanings of words. This is a free dictionary that has extensive terminology related to all the fields like medical, business, idioms, synonym legal, financial and many more. Here, you can use translations in not just the English language, but Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, and French.
· Fluency Now: This tool is also one of the advanced CAT Tool and a translation memory software. This tool is compatible with other operating systems besides Microsoft. You may use this with Mac and Linux too. This tool is premium because it also provides additional help such as proofreading, document statistics and also provides a project management solution.
· MemoQ: If you work as a freelance translator, then this software is best for you as it has memory software that enables you to reuse an already done translation. It has features that also help in adjudicating the flow, consistency and correct terminology too.Other than these tools, there are many others available in the market in India and other countries. You must choose a translating tool based on the features and its compatibility with the operating system you have.
Created on Aug 26th 2019 03:40. Viewed 42 times.