Toll Free-(0808-178-2624) How to fix Canon Printer Error 042 or 5010?by Lillian Wilson computer,printer,software
There is a variety of Canon products in the market which includes Printers and camera. When we talk about its printers, Canon offers quality printing service, therefore, it has been used by millions of users across the world.
But often Canon users encounter error code 042 and 5010 on their printer after each copy function, if you are also encountering the same error, then you are free to call our tech support team at Canon Printer Support Number UK 0808-178-2624 where you get the answer for your every query and concern. This error can be rectified very efficiently, in this article; we will guide you to fix Error code 042 and 5010 effectively without facing any confusion.
• Firstly, switch OFF your printer.
• And turn off the power from the printer for 5-10 minutes.
• Now remove paper and any foreign object from the unit.
• Now plug power and turn the unit on. If the issue persists, then follow the below-given method
• Top of the printer gives access to the part of scanner; firstly open the top of the printer
• Remove the glass from top of the printer
• Once you remove the glass from the printer, you will see imaging unit. The imaging unit is used to digitalis the documents.
• If imaging unit got stuck, just move it or you can check cable connections on the top
This is how you can rectify error code 042 and 5010, for other queries and support contact us at Canon customer support number UK.
Created on Oct 12th 2017 05:26. Viewed 676 times.