How to Turn Off Norton AntiSpam Filter?by Lillian Wilson computer,printer,software If we put the word spam in general language then it is unsolicited junk emails and calls. Spam emails are not just annoying clogging your inbox but they can also be harmful to your email security. Such mails contain malicious codes that can create havoc. These codes are spread by cyber criminals to steal your personal and financial information. One can prevent themselves from becoming a victim of these emails by installing a security suite like Norton that can provide a shield to their email account.
But Norton spam filter is very strict and can sometimes mark a legitimate mail as spam. If that is happening with you then you can change spam filter settings with the help of experts by giving a call at Norton Help Number UK, you can also disable spam filter by following the given steps:
· Open Norton antivirus and click on its Settings.
· Then in the Settings window, click AntiSpam.
· On the Filter tab, in the Anti Spam row, slide the on\off switch to off position.
· In the Security Request window, in the “Select the duration” drop-down list, select the time period for which you want to keep it disabled.
· Click Apply and then click OK.
· After this, in the Settings window, click Close.
But don’t forget that if you disable this feature, your email
account will become vulnerable to spam and phishing attacks. In case, you are
facing any security issue with your email account, then dial Norton Contact Number UK.
We will help you resolve the issue so that you can stay safe. We don’t want you
to become a victim of cyber attacks and for this, we are working really hard.
Created on Mar 14th 2019 02:15. Viewed 408 times.