Tips to Import Zimbra Desktop to Thunderbird using Zimbra Converterby Jody Jackson CubexSoft - Software For One and For All
Do you want to import Zimbra desktop to Thunderbird? Download Zimbra
Converter Tool that solve your all queries without any problem. This tool is easy
to use with lots of extra-benefits. But before exploring the working of the
software, first let’s discuss these two important email clients - Zimbra
Desktop and Thunderbird.
What is Zimbra Desktop?
Zimbra Desktop is a free
Desktop based email application that provides powerful experience in both offline and online mode. It is platform
independent and can be used in different OS – Windows, Mac and Linux. Users can
create and manage multiple user accounts in single interface of Zimbra Desktop.
If explored deeply,
you will realise that Zimbra is losing its demand because of its slow
functionality of data synchronization. Some users are also fed-up with the slow
procedure of Zimbra Desktop because it takes lot of time to complete a work process that hamper all time and data also.
What is Thunderbird?
Thunderbird is a cross-platform, open source e-mail client
that deals with the likes of Microsoft
Outlook, Eudora Mail, Zimbra, Windows Live Mail etc. The app
provides emailing, newsgroup, chat, RSS feed functionality to its users. With
Thunderbird, users can manage multiple emailing, RSS feeds and newsgroup
accounts alongwith multiple identities within the accounts. The advance
features like quick search, message filtering using Bayesian Spam filter,
message grouping, search virtual folders etc., supported by Thunderbird makes
it a favourite among users.
Steps to Export Zimbra Desktop to Thunderbird
If you want to import Zimbra Desktop to Thunderbird, first you have to extract TGZ files from Zimbra. Following steps are given to easily extract TGZ files:-
- Open Zimbra application and enter your Login details
- Go to menu bar and select “Preferences”
- Then, press on Import/Export option displaying under Preferences
- Now in the Export section, click on Advanced Settings tab and select datatypes and filters to export into TGZ file and click on “Export” button
- Select the destination location
to save the TGZ files and finally click OK button
Migrate Zimbra Desktop to Thunderbird with Zimbra Converter
- Install Zimbra Export
Tool on the system
- Click on button “Add File” or “Add
Folder” to load TGZ files
- Then, press on Export button
and select MBOX as the output format
- Now select destination path to
save resultant file by clicking on Browse button
- At last click on Convert button.
The software will start converting TGZ files to
MBOX and after completion, a successful conversion message will appear, click
Characteristics of Zimbra to Thunderbird Converter
- Software includes understandable and easy GUI
- Easily handle by IT or Non-IT users
- Two Conversion modes to select TGZ files for
- Provides preview of selected TGZ files before
- Advance search filters to help users search emails
- Batch Zimbra Desktop data transfer to Thunderbird
- Allows users to save resultant file at their choice
of destination location
- Supports all editions of Windows for conversion of
Zimbra to Thunderbird
Zimbra to Thunderbird Converter is perfect solution
for Zimbra to Thunderbird conversion. Using FREE demo edition of the tool,
users can avail free demo facility to evaluate is performance. Free Edition allows
them to convert first 20 emails from Zimbra Desktop to Mozilla Thunderbird.
After complete software testing with Free Demo utility, they can opt for
purchasing the licensed edition of the Zimbra to Thunderbird Converter.
Created on Jan 6th 2018 05:52. Viewed 1,053 times.