Tips for Removing Grease off Stainless Steel Mosaic Tile in Kitchenby Lisa C. Marketing Writer
We – while eating or cooking – often spill different types of foods and fluids in kitchen. Some of us clean the spills immediately, while there are many don’t.
Plus, we also use a lot of colors and oils while cooking, which releases greasy fume that accumulates on our walls, tiles, grout lines/joints, and ceiling. Removing the greasy, oily dirt is an important step to ensure high level of cleaning and hygiene in your kitchen.
In this article, we will learn some of the best tips to remove grease and oily dirt from stainless steel tile or mosaic in kitchen. Check out the following –
Detergent Based Cleaning -
- Mix liquid detergent in warm or hot water.
- Spray this solution over the greasy tiles and grout joints.
- Let it sit for about 10 to 15 minutes. Spray the solution multiple times during this period.
- Now, take some powdered detergent on an old toothbrush and rub the oily areas on your stainless steel mosaic tiles. Dip the brush into the solution from time to time.
- Wipe the tile with clean, moist sponge to check the status of your cleaning exercise.
- Pour in a few drops of vinegar or lime juice to enhance the effect of cleaning.
This method does not require you to go to the kitchen. You can clean the greasy dirt of your kitchen using some of the common ingredients available in your kitchen itself.
Commercial Grade Cleaning –
First method is to call on a professional kitchen cleaning solution. And the second and a more cost-effective method is to use the solution that a commercial kitchen cleaning service providers use.
You can get the commercial grade kitchen cleanser at a nearby cleaning supplies store. Get it from there, mentioning the type of material – which, in your case, is stainless steel tile or mosaic tile – you are going to clean.
Follow the instructions given by the manufacturer to restore the silvery shine of your stainless steel mosaic or tile.
Created on May 26th 2020 06:10. Viewed 200 times.