Three Things To Know About Leveraging Explainer Videos In Your Digital Transformation Strategyby Tyler P. A Passionate Blogger - Entertainment
The growth of digitization has prompted companies to use creative marketing and advertising solutions to promote their brand among the target audience in a better manner. Explainer videos are a short-form video that helps to highlight a company's product, service, or business idea. As digital transformation is becoming more pervasive, as explainer videos help businesses solidify their online presence and reach target customers in a better way. It enables them to create a more compelling online image.
Why Include Explainer Videos in Your Digital Strategy?
Digital transformation is exceptionally revolutionizing the way companies, and customers interact with each other. There is a growing need for two-way communication to help customers connect and create value. Hence, organizations must provide informative, customized, curated, and engaging content to keep customers in the loop. All of these issues can be achieved with the help of explainer videos. Explainer videos are versatile, highly scalable, and innovative. They help to capture customer pain points and include relevant nudges and the right call of action elements to invoke potential customers to move down the sales funnel. It helps ensure that your message reaches the desired audience effectively. Hence, companies must focus on including explainer videos in their digital transformation strategy. You can get on board an explainer video maker on your business platform to create or refurbish the explainer videos for marketing and promoting your brand. An animated explainer video maker allows you to create engaging visual animations that give you flexibility in storytelling for conveying your brand message.
How To Support Digital Business Transformation with Explainer Videos?
Organizations are focusing increasingly on the customer journey. Companies are leveraging explainer videos in the digital marketing pipeline to better market across all the touchpoints in the customer's journey. Here's how you can use explainer videos in your digital marketing strategy.
· Identify and embed explainer videos across the critical areas of your website. Since these videos are short and easy to understand, you should consider including them in the 'About Us' section. Use the video to share your company values for bridging the communication gap with the customers. Explainer videos are ideal for showcasing what your brand or service represents. Hence, it can help you keep your customers informed about what they need to know excitingly.
· During in-person meeting with prospective clients, you can use explainer videos to simplify complex ideas and help them grasp the necessary information quickly.
· Explainer videos can help you add value to your business. You can use it to share customer testimonials and case studies to build brand trust and improve conversion rates.
· When you expect a seasonal surge in your business, you may want to include new offers to attract more significant customer segments. If there are new offerings, you can use explainer videos to convey the message.
How Can You Use Explainer Videos in Digital Marketing?
· The home page explainer video helps you provide a brief overview of what your company does and the value you offer to customers.
· Sales pitch videos for landing page allows you to include effective messaging to improve your marketing prospectives.
· Promotional videos help you market and sell your brand and also helps to retarget.
· Informative explainer videos help in educating consumers on relevant topics, build brand awareness and customer trust.
Explainer videos should be central to your digital campaign efforts to boost brand visibility, improve customer support, and stay ahead of the competition.
Created on Sep 29th 2021 08:03. Viewed 217 times.