Things to consider while choosing the right B Schools in Indiaby Vinod Kumar Digital Marketing Expert
In today’s globalized economies, there is cut throat competition among the businesses to be on the top. Therefore, management expertise along with the right technical skills is significant to be successful. Business degrees are among the most sought after offered by the universities and colleges, and with growth projected in the job market of several business sectors, many would agree that studying business management would be an investment in your future.
colleges in India
Whether you are ready to choose an undergraduate management degree like BBA or looking to pursue an MBA or PGDM, choosing the right business school plays a vital role in making the most of your management education. A good business school in India creates a powerful platform for you, irrespective of your individual aspirations. One can go on to have flourishing corporate careers, choose to become thought leader or entrepreneur in one’s respective areas. But it all begins with the business school you choose. Some of the key aspects to be kept in mind to choose one of the top B Schools in India are as follows:
· Faculty members – Your learning experience at a business college can only as good as the faculty members it has, no two opinions about it. So it is crucial to look at the faculty pool at the college because they are the ones who can help you in learning business management concepts and put them into practice. A seasoned faculty team with vast industry exposure adds a lot of value to your training and can give candidates the cutting edge advantage for their professional lives.
· Curriculum of the programs offered – The business management courses and their curriculum are also important while selecting B schools in India. Is the curriculum regularly analyzed and updated keeping in mind the requirements of industry? Does the management college offer specializations you are searching for? Does it provide courses that are best suited to your specific goals and interests? These are only some of the questions you need to ask yourself before selecting a good management college.
· Industry exposure – Another important aspect of learning at top management schools is the industry exposure you get. So try to find out what are the initiatives taken by the business management school to encourage live projects, industry interaction, placements and summer internships etc. Besides, you should also look at the labs, library and IT facilities etc right at the onset. Does it have the options for various clubs that not only assist you with academics but extracurricular activities as well? Would you also be able to participate in exchange programs, college fests and cultural activities that are a great learning experience too?
Websites and college brochures can give you a good idea about the learning environment you will have at the college campus. Some of the leading B schools in India offering a wide range of quality management education with top-notch faculty, flexible and contemporary curriculum, vast industry exposure and best resources to their candidates are as follows:
· Faculty of Management Studies – New Delhi
· IES Management College and Research Centre – Mumbai
· Indian Institute of Management – AhmedabadS.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research – Mumbai
Created on Jan 23rd 2018 00:00. Viewed 706 times.