The Secret Of Successful Off-Page SEO Techniquesby Rupa Chakravarty Digital Marketer by choice. And a Teacher by profe
Now first let us understand the term Off-Page SEO -
Off-Page SEO (search engine optimization) techniques are the opposite of On-Page SEO techniques. These are the activities you do outside your Website to increase your site's ranking.
Now let's talk about a few popular Off-Page Techniques -
- Answer questions. You can answer questions on Quora or other sites. In which you answer questions which are similar to your niche. If you are doing so and you are answering questions actively. Soon you are regarded as someone who is adroit in your chosen field. And when you are answering the questions. You can even mention the link of your site beneath your every answer. By doing so it becomes easy for people to search or find you. If you give relevant answers and doing this technique fine. Then it is a great way to increase the authority of your site.
- Social Bookmarking. This is another way by which you can improve the ranking of your page. You can bookmark your sites or page links. This is another best way to get the significant backlinks and traffic to your site. Doing social bookmarking is another part of doing Off-Page SEO (search engine optimization).
- Article Submission Sites. When you are writing articles by yourself. You can submit those articles on article submission sites. Or you can write for these submission sites. These sites authority is considered very high. As well as these are some of the very popular sites i.e., Medium, Ezine Articles etc. are some of the very popular article submission sites. As well as when writing or submitting links to these sites. You can add the link to your site also.
- Directory Submission Sites. It depends on the niche of your site. But you can submit your site links to directories. By sites does so. Rather than going out and facing the crowd. When you submit your links to the directory sites. It becomes easy for the crawler to search your site as well as fetch your content. This is another powerful Off-Page Technique.
- Photo Sharing. In this when you make a picture or infographic through Canva or any other tool. You can share your photo on other photo sharing sites. You can also add a logo similar to your niche. By doing so. People will search for images and will land on your site. This is yet another way to drive traffic to your site.
- Link submission on Google. Indexing or crawling sometimes takes a long time. In fact, good sites indexing too takes much time. So here if you want to accelerate this process. You can submit your URL in Google.
- Blog Commenting. Nowadays many bloggers feel that blog commenting is dead. Which is surely not at all true. Many successful bloggers do blog commenting on a daily basis to get backlinks. You this you need to comment down on other people's blog. Whose articles are similar to yours. Let me give you an example here. Suppose you wrote an article on ''Best places to visit in South Delhi''. So you need to look out for bloggers on wrote on this similar article. And you can comment down in their comment section with also providing a link to your site or article which depends on you. This is another best way to get backlinks to your site.
- Social Networking Sites. You all are very much aware of the power and demand of social media. So you can use these powerful sites like Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin in which you create your business page. This is a very good way of increasing your brand's popularity.
Created on Sep 20th 2018 04:37. Viewed 207 times.