The importance of lead auditor trainings in KSAby Anish George Head of Online Grocery Store
Lead auditor course is ideal for those who want to excel in Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems. Students and working professionals who successfully complete the course will take preventative/corrective steps, enact new safety rules, advise management to prioritise employee safety and health, and educate workers about the value of maintaining a healthy and secure work atmosphere.
· Enhancing analyses of real-time case scenarios/activities with Rapid lead auditor trainings in KSA
· Workshop-style teaching with a wealth of research materials and real-world examples
· Emphasizes risk-based thought, PDCA, and the Method Approach principles
· Focuses on essential hazard processes and their outcomes
· Exam-based preparation, with Certificates of Achievement and Attendance awarded
Benefits of the training
• Provides the required information and trust to conduct audits in accordance with ISO 45001.
• Enhances leadership abilities and raises worker awareness of health and safety issues.
• ISO 45001 establishes consumer trust.
• Increases productivity and strives for continuous improvement.
We can also assist with lead auditor trainings in KSA which can be done at any stage and with any definition.
INFOMATICS has conducted hundreds of training sessions on topics such as ISO 9001 Quality Management System, ISO 14001 Environmental Management System, ISO 45001, ISO 31000 Risk Management System, ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System, ISO 27001 Information Security Management System, and ISO 55001 Asset Management System.
The fundamental auditing standards and practises are taught in our OH&S Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course, which is in accordance with national and international agreed OH&S norms and regulations.
Delegates can develop the requisite auditing skills through activity-based learning and realistic auditing experience through coaching, community seminars, and open forum discussions by completing this course. Delegates will be guided through the entire audit process, from start to finish, by experienced BSI tutors.
Get in touch with us now
We're a multinational consulting firm that assists the world's most forward-thinking changemakers in defining the future. Across 58 offices in 37 countries, we work with our clients as one team with a a common vision to produce extraordinary results outperform the market and redefine industries. To produce better, quicker, and longer-lasting results, we combine our personalized, integrated experience with a thriving ecosystem of digital innovators.
With our extensive industry and functional expertise, as well as our global networking, we are better able to understand our clients' language and market, as well as deal with complex situations and challenges and propose workable solutions.
Created on May 4th 2021 08:31. Viewed 26 times.