The Google Account Recovery Processby David Milan SEO Executive
Get to know the simple and lucid ways to recover the Google account? Then, you are at the correct place as you will get the several ways to recover the account. Although, Google is an interactive and accurate service but sometimes, the user face glitches in the Google account but no need to hassle as we have solutions for it.
It is quite simple and easy to understand the procedure to recover the Google account. There are numerous ways to recover the Google account but we are unable to perform Google Account Recovery Date of Birth as it is not possible. Try other ways to recover the account like phone number, email address, using SMS and others. Here, we will be telling you the two ways to recover the account in a very simple and easy manner.
Know how to recover the Google account using a phone number:
- First of all, reach to the Google account official web page and then login to the account by giving your credentials in the required field. Then, press the next button.
- If you are unable to access the password, tap the 'forgot password' link to start the recovery process.
- You must enter the current password associated with the account otherwise press the try another way link.
- Give the phone number associated with the account for the verification purpose.
- Enter the phone number and then click on the next button.
- Next, the verification process will be there and then you have to create the new password.
- Type the new password twice to confirm it and then save the changes.
- Use your new password to access your Google account.
Know how to recover the Google account using an email address:
- Launch the official website of Google and then press next by entering your email address in the required field.
- Press the 'forgot password' if you don't have access to the password.
- Type the last password registered with this account.
- Then, you should tap the try another way link and proceed further.
- Give your phone number associated with the account but if you don't have access, then tap the 'try another way' option.
- Next, you need to fill an email address by further clicking the next button.
- The Verification will take place using the provided email address and then proceed to create the new password.
- Enter the new password by typing it again for the confirmation purpose.
- Finally done, you can use the new password to login to your Google account.
After following the above ways, the user can recover their Google account in a very hassle-free manner. If you have any query regarding Google account recovery, then get in touch with the Google customer support as they are available at all locations and are always ready to help you.
Created on Sep 21st 2020 04:48. Viewed 142 times.