The Essential Checklist To Choose The Best Hair Transplant Clinic And Surgeon In Delhiby Sumit A. Hair Specialist The first step to a successful hair transplant procedure is choosing the best place to get your procedure done. You need to make sure that you are choosing the best surgeon as well as the best clinic, because either will be incomplete without the other. You could have chosen the most modern clinic with all the latest equipment, but without a qualified and experienced surgeon, these would be nothing more than tools and machines. Similarly, even the most expert surgeon will need the right tools to ensure the perfect transplant.
Here is the essential checklist which should allow you to choose the best hair transplant clinic in Delhi as well as the best transplant surgeon. Let’s start with what you need to check off your list to ensure that you are going to be in the hands of the most capable surgeon:
• Credentials – The credentials of your prospective surgeon are perhaps the most important factor that you need to check, because in the hands of an inexperienced or underqualified surgeon, you could actually be inviting trouble. Make sure that you are choosing a surgeon who has not only a proper degree, but also all the requisite certifications and licenses. It is also important that the surgeon you are considering is affiliated to the required boards.
• Experience – Although there is nothing to be held against newcomers to the field, it is best that you check the experience of the surgeon you are considering. The more procedures under the belt, the more confident the surgeon will be for you and you can be better ensured of the kind of results that you want. Make sure that you ask your surgeon how many surgeries they have already performed.
• Specialisation - A hair transplant is a lot more than just extracting hair grafts from one part of the head and implanting them in another. There is a lot of aesthetics involved in the design of a new hair line and this is something that will come with experience and specialisation. Any hair transplant surgeon will be able to give you a transplant, but if you want to have a hairline that looks natural and a future hair growth that looks real, then you need to make sure that you go to someone who has an artistic mind and the required surgical skills.
• Expertise (in relation to giga sessions) – A giga session is when an extremely large amount of grafts are extracted and implanted in the same day. This is normally done when the recipient area is really large and the surgeon has planned one giga session, rather than multiple regular sessions. If you have a truly experienced surgeon, he or she will have done more than one giga session with success and will not plan more than one such session in one day.
When you are looking for the best hair transplant clinic in Delhi, you also need to look at factors other than the surgeon:
• Consultation – All the best hair transplant clinics will offer you a preliminary consultation and mostly free of costs and any attached strings. This means that you will get to sit down with a surgeon, have your head looked at and given a proper explanation about how the procedure will be done for you. Post this consultation, you should have a reasonably good idea about how much time you will need to get the procedure done, by when you will be able to see the results and of course, how much it might cost you.
• Technology and infrastructure – Even the best surgeon will find his or her hands tied up, if they don’t have access to the proper tools and technology. Make sure that you find out that the clinic you are considering has state of the art technology and the infrastructure is modern and up to date. There is nothing wrong in asking to be shown the procedure rooms, because you need to make sure that they are clean and sanitised.
• Testimonials and reviews – Before you sign on any dotted lines, you need to make sure that you ask for testimonials and reviews about the clinic as well as the surgeon. People who have undergone procedures in the clinic will have provided reviews about their experiences and these will prove invaluable in your decision making process. Also ask to be shown before and after pictures, because this is something every good clinic will have.
• Staff – As superficial as this might sound, a good staff is just as important as the surgeon or the clinic – a hair transplant cannot be done alone by just the surgeon, and this is where the experience and expertise of the clinical staff will come into play. More importantly, it will be in the hands of the staff that you are prepped for the procedure in advance and in the proper manner. Feel free to ask questions about the experience and qualifications of the staff too!
If you are able to check all these factors off your list, you should be able to make your final choice with ease.
Created on Aug 1st 2020 01:03. Viewed 197 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.