The Best Tips on How to Grow Long Eyelashes Naturallyby Ninoulabelle Eyelashes Buy Beautiful Lashes Dubai
Although they say Eyes are the windows to your Soul and Lashes are the perfect pair of curtains, what they don’t say is how hard they are to achieve. If you’re looking to transform your thin lashes into luscious lovelies, here are a few easy tips you can use.
- Petroleum Jelly
Petroleum jelly helps to soothe and moisturize dry eyelashes. It also helps in treating eyelash mites, which are one of the main causes of thinning lashes.
- Carefully apply a little petroleum jelly to your eyelashes with a brush or finger before going to bed.
- Massage your lashes and lash line as you apply it.
- Leave it in overnight and wash it off in the morning.
- Vitamins and Minerals
The right diet is very necessary for the best eyelashes. A lack of vitamins and proteins may lead to loss of hair and eyelashes.
- Diet rich in vitamins and minerals, especially Vitamin E is essential for lash growth, proteins for thick hair and foods with fatty acids like nuts, meat, etc. nourish and strengthen hair.
- Green Tea
Green Tea is a well-known antioxidant. It’s also rich in vitamins hence it is used in skin care products and hair loss treatments.
- Make a cup of green tea steeped for 5-10 mins and strain.
- Drink up the tea and let some cool.
- Apply it to your eyelashes once a day, preferably before going to bed.
Oils like coconut oil, castor oil and olive oil contain fatty acids and provide nutrition to the hair follicles.
- Put a drop of oil on a clean brush or use your fingers and apply it to your eyelashes.
- Leave it on overnight and rinse it off in the morning.
Tips to prevent eyelashes from thinning:
- Don’t pull out the lashes.
- Cleanse your eyelashes and eyelids daily using a mild cleanser
- Remove makeup before bed
- Limit usage of eyelash curlers and eyelash extensions
- Follow a healthy diet and well-balanced meals
- Avoid using waterproof mascara as they make eyelashes dry and fragile.
Created on Jul 15th 2019 00:30. Viewed 235 times.