The Best Platforms To Sell Photos Onlineby Boryana S. Affiliate Marketer And Blogger
Are you thinking about selling photos on the web? You better be:
Your talent with the camera is not something you should be hiding. Instead, you should share it with the world and allow thousands of people to admire your work.
Of course, no one is saying that you should do all that for free:
No, you must take advantage when an opportunity presents itself and earn more than well from your stock images.
Making money as an artist doesn't have to be more difficult than it is. And it's not - as long as you know where to offer your images for money.
Here are the best platforms to sell photos online:
1) Getty Images: Getty needs to see at least six examples of your best work before it allows you to earn from its platform.
2) Adobe Stock Sell Photos: Adobe will not make you wait to receive your royalties - they will become yours immediately.
3) Big Stock: Big Stock will pay you up to 30% commissions on every image sale.
4) Shutterstock: Shutterstock is probably the most popular site that buys high-quality images. And nothing about that is by accident!
5) Alamy: Expect to receive up to 50% commissions every time someone buys one of your images.
6) SmugMug: SmugMug would like you to upload a professional portfolio that showcases your photography skills to the fullest.
7) Photocase: Photocase is gaining more and more recognition among independent photographers selling their work from home.
8) Snapped4U: That website will charge you a 10% fee on your image sales.
9) Photoshelter: Photoshelter is an online store that will let you turn your images into prints and make money by selling them on the platform.
10) CrowdPhoto: CrowdPhoto will give you different photography assignments you'll have to complete before you can make money.
11) Animals Animals: As you can guess, that site is interested in animal photography only.
12) Stockfresh: Stockfresh will let you sell both images and vector illustrations.
13) Sell photos on your site: You can always launch a blog and sell high-quality images on it.
Well, what do you think?
Which one of these places looks like the best fit for your needs as a photographer?
Of course, these are not the only platforms that allow photographers to monetize their skills - there are others as well.
But the ones you see above are the best because they're willing to pay you the most money per image.
I suggest starting with a few of these websites - you don't want the whole selling images online experience to overwhelm you!
What are you waiting for?
Let the uploading process begin!
Once your images begin attracting a wide audience, that will show in your bank account at the end of the month.
Created on Aug 11th 2022 08:41. Viewed 112 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.