The Benefits of Being Insured and How to File a Suit to Get your Insured Amountby Johnson & Company Solicitors Johnson & Company Solicitors
The law is formulated so as everyone can get justice. The insurance companies are always there to compensate for unforeseen losses whether of life or any asset. Every individual tries to make provision to buy insurance for different reasons.
• Land and building
• Fire insurance
These are the most common insurances that every person opts for but there is more than that that the insurance companies offer, only thing is that people have to be aware of their rights. The Cork Solicitor has in their panel the law advisors trained and experienced in different fields that are required in litigation cases such as
• Family disputes
• Insurance claims
• Employment laws
• Debt recovery
• Personal injury
• Wills and probate
The law advisors always prefer out of the court settlement as a first step in all the above mentioned cases as going to court is expensive and time consuming. Majority of the times they are able to solve the problems at their end but in unfortunate circumstances the litigation starts. In the case of accidents the Personal Injury Solicitors take an initiative of evaluating the loss caused and pursue the insurance company for making required compensations. They are better judge of considering the losses and so can file in a proper manner. If a person thinks of doing its own their own then it sometimes become difficult because lack of experience causes them to miss out on certain important facts.
When it comes to the Employment Law Cork, Ireland has made certain special provisions that usually every citizen is not even aware of. Employees have rights regarding issues related to –
• Unfair dismissal
• Harassment and bullying
• Equality law
They also safeguard the interest of employers by providing services like
• Drafting of employment contracts
• Designing the policies of discrimination, harassment, conduct management and supervisory training
• Guidelines for employers for internal investigations regarding harassment and discrimination claims
• Breach of employment contracts
• They draft the comprehensive policies regulating conduct at the work place
• Representing company at the employment appellate authority and other courts
• Drafting of non-competition agreements
• They also formulate policies of trade secrets
Created on Jun 8th 2018 00:28. Viewed 422 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.