Articles

The Benefits and Rising Demand for Aloe Vera Gel

by Sanjeev Yadav SEO

Aloe Vera is considered to be the most valuable gift from nature. This plant contains 95% of water and the remaining 5% is used in cosmetics and medications. Since ancient times, this plant has been used as a healing herbal remedy. Apart from that, it also helps in increasing digestion as well as boosting the immune system thereby, enhancing the health and beauty of face, hair, and skin. It has several medicinal properties that are helpful in treating various skin conditions, cosmetic problems, and hair as well as scalp problems.

Other uses of aloe vera lie in treating burns, wounds, cysts, minor skin problems, diabetes, psoriasis, dandruff, genital herpes, eczema, skin ulcers, canker soars, etc. Following listed are the major benefits of aloe vera gel:

  • Helps in treating Sunburn: Its powerful healing activity helps in treating sunburn right from the epithelial level of the skin. It acts as a barrier on the skin and helps to retain its moisture. The skin shows the sign of healing faster owing to its antioxidant properties as well as nutritional qualities.

  • Acts as the best moisturizer: For all those who have an oily skin complexion, aloe vera gel acts perfectly on their skin without giving any greasy feel. Those who use mineral based makeup, aloe vera acts as a perfect moisturizer and can be applied prior to applying the makeup in order to prevent the skin from drying. For men, it can be used as an aftershave.

  • Treats acne: Auxins and Gibberellins are the two active ingredients that are present in aloe vera. Both these hormones have wound healing properties as well as anti-inflammatory properties that minimize the skin inflammation. The gibberellin in aloe vera gel acts as a growth hormone thereby helping in the growth of new cells. Thus, it allows the skin to heal naturally and rapidly without leaving any scars.

  • Fights aging: Everyone worries about the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines as the skin starts losing elasticity. Due to the presence of vitamin C and E, beta-carotene, it helps in keeping the natural firmness of skin thus keeping it hydrated.

India is a leading manufacturer of aloe vera gel. The manufacturing process involves the extraction of the main constituents from the aloe vera plants. This is done with the help of lab technicians’ and specialized machinery.

Thus, aloe vera gel is loaded with several properties that have been found effective in treating the skin, hair, and other related problems.









Sponsor Ads


About Sanjeev Yadav Professional   SEO

722 connections, 26 recommendations, 2,110 honor points.
Joined APSense since, August 22nd, 2017, From Delhi, India.

Created on Jul 11th 2018 01:40. Viewed 211 times.

Comments

No comment, be the first to comment.
Please sign in before you comment.