Take Experts Assistance To Learn How To Structure Your Dissertationby Arif Rashid Book Seeker on Live Life Facts
Are you stuck with your lengthy dissertation? Not getting any idea about how to structure the work? Each student at least once in their academic life is going to take the hurdle of preparing a dissertation, which certainly is not an easy job for them. Making a dissertation requires a vast amount of knowledge about the subject and writing. However, the students who are pursuing their degree course in college universities are already burdened with studies. They truly do not have time to learn the skills of dissertation writing and gather knowledge about the subjects. Some students prefer to make their dissertation on their own but the ultimate result has not been effective. Thus, overcome the issues, students can hire an expert who will help them in preparing the dissertation. Professional experts take entire responsibility of the dissertation from structuring to submission. Professional dissertation experts will explain you how to structure your dissertation in the most suitable way. Following are some of the guidelines about structuring the dissertation suggested by experts.
· Title or cover page: The title page is the front page which should be like an eye catcher of your dissertation. The title page contains the title and subtitle (if any). You can also place your name, educational program and student administration number here.
· Acknowledgment: The acknowledgements section allows space to thank everyone who helped you in writing your dissertation. It is quite similar to preface.
· Abstract- An abstract is to help the reader to decide whether the content of your dissertation is interesting enough to read in more detail. In the summary, you must include the following:
3. Techniques used to research
· Table of Content: In the table of contents, you should list all of your chapters and their page numbers.
· List of abbreviation: In the list of abbreviations, you should include all abbreviations of key terms used in your dissertation help.
· Introduction: In the introduction, you introduce the topic and the problem statement, and you must describe how your dissertation is constructed.
· Literature Review: In the theoretical framework chapter, you should try to answer all descriptive research questions mentioned in the introductory chapter (the questions that help you define your variables). You can almost always answer these descriptive research questions by conducting a literature study. You may use a separate section for each research question.
· Research Design: In this section, you must describe the study design, which is part of the research plan. In this section, you explain where, when, how and with whom you are going to do the research. Are you going to conduct research using a survey or perhaps with an experiment? You must mention that.
· Results and discussion: In the research chapter, you should actually implement the research design that you described in the previous chapter. Hence, you should apply the specified methods. You must describe how the research went and then you should analyze the results.
These are some of the guidelines of the dissertation. However, a professional expert will help you more intensively. Thus, you should approach an online expert before you start your dissertation.
Created on Mar 13th 2018 07:00. Viewed 584 times.