Studying MBBS in Russia - The Best Option for Indian Studentsby Ameet Lokhande MBBS Abroad Counselor
Russia has been a really popular Centre of medical education since the times of USSR (United Soviet Socialist Republic) era. There are many medical universities in Russia. Most among them provide MBBS course in English medium. The position of Russian universities among the highest 100 medical universities of the world is 30th. All its universities have gotten recognition from World Health Organization and Directory of World School of medicine. So, the scholars who study MBBS from Russian Universities can start practice anywhere within the world.
Russia has become a most-liked destination for MBBS course among Indian students, and there are enough reasons to validate it. Aside from MBBS in Russia at the low-cost fees, the country has around 30 of its medical institutes among the highest 100 medical universities. This estimate has been drawn from the “Directory of World Medical Schools” of the World Health Organization. The career opportunities for students passing with MBBS in Russia are widespread and promising as they will find employment in popular hospitals everywhere the planet.
In addition to those factors, Russia is additionally a well-liked destination for international students due to the subsidies offered by the Russian Ministry of Health & Education for MBBS education. The subsidies are comparatively above other western countries. Another noticeable trait which pulls international students to Russia for pursuing MBBS is that the higher quality of education altogether the 57 medical universities within the country.
Why do Indian Students Study MBBS in Russia?
It is very easy to study MBBS in Russia. Even students of normal merit can have admission in Medical colleges of Russia as there's no entrance examination for it. As far because the fee cares, the typical MBBS fee is between 2.5 to five lakhs per annum. Almost all Medical Universities in Russia are listed in WHO and MCI so a student who gets an MBBS degree from Russia can practice anywhere within the world including India.
All international students get the standard medical education and acquire practical knowledge. They’re provided well-furnished hostel facility inside the university campus and served fresh foods. There’s also scholarship facility for those students who fulfill the standards. Students are taught in such how on get through the screening of Medical Council of India. Medical courses are taught in English language in most universities, MBBS students also get training to find out the Russian Language because by learning it a student can interact with patients within the hospital during the time of practice.
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Russia for Indian Students 2021
1. No entrance examination & No Donation.
2. Easy Admission Procedure
3. Low & Subsidized course fees.
4. All over the world recognition of the Degree provided by Medical Universities of Russia
5. European Standard of Living
6. Degrees Recognized Worldwide
7. Indian Canteen is out there in most of the universities.
8. Excellent end in MCI Screening Test
9. Reference Available to Students working in Leading Hospitals across the planet (our pass outs are working not only in India but in Australia, Canada, USA, UK and other major countries across the globe)
10. 100% Visa Guarantee
11. All the schools are Government Universities of Russia
Criteria for eligibility within the Russian MBBS universities
• The aspirants need to complete a whole of 17 years on 31st December of admission year before getting admission in any of the Russian universities
• They have to secure 50% marks in their 12th board exam (IS/CBSE or the other equivalent) and science stream with the specifications of physics, chemistry, and biology.
• Indian students need to qualify NEET to be eligible for direct admission to medical universities and to practice in India after completing MBBS in Russia
Top Medical Universities in Russia
1. Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia
2. Kazan state medical university
3. Crimea Federal University
4. Saint Petersburg State Medical University
5. Volgograd State University
Having a dream to study MBBS abroad? After searching for all the options of countries you will find that Russia is the topmost country. Book your seat for September intake 2021 in best medical universities in Russia. For inquiry email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Created on Aug 20th 2021 06:35. Viewed 183 times.