Steps to Resolve QuickBooks Won't Open Errorby Levin Smith Microsoft Certified Technician
Often when the user tries to open the software, an error appears on the screen stating “QuickBooks desktop won’t open” or sometimes no error at all appears and the system freezes automatically. Ifyou are also annoyed with such an error then reading this post till the end would work. Youcan end up in such and error when trying to open the company file. Also, various other company file issues can be seen along with it namely:
QuickBooks error code 1603, error code 1935, or error code 1402. We will be discussing the possible causes and fixes of such an error later in this post. Thus, make sure to go through it carefully or contact our experts at 1-844-405-0906.
Causes behind to this error
The following can be the factors triggering such an error.
· Long company file name i.e. exceeding the prescribed limit
· Another reason can be corrupted hard drive
· If the installation of the software is not proper
· QBWUSER.INI file is missing or damaged then facing such an error is normal
Solution to fix the issue
The steps to change the name of or delete QBWUSER.INI file can fix the error QuickBooks won’t open for the user. Let us check it out.
· At first press Windows + E keys
· Under the organize tab on the top left press, folder and search options
· Now press view tab
· Under the advanced settings >> hidden files and folders, and then choose the show hidden files and folders and then clickon OK button
· Head to my computer >> C: drive >> Documents >> [your username] >> Local settings >> Application data >> Intuit >> QuickBooks
· Right click the QBWUSER.INI file and then tap on delete and rename option
At the end of this post, we hope that the
user might be able to fix the issue successfully. In case the user isn’t able
to, then talking to our QuickBooks customer
support professionals using our toll-free i.e., 1-844-405-0906 is recommended. We are a team of experts working
towards providing the best possible support services immediately.
Also Visit: QuickBooks Error Code 15215 | QuickBooks Error Code 15241
Created on Apr 25th 2022 05:28. Viewed 84 times.