Steps to Optimize your Websiteby Brew Interactive Digital Marketing Agency
In the world of digital domination, millions of competitors are emerging every day and fighting for Rank #1 on Google.
There are millions of service providers of one service. But it takes something special to stay on the top of the Google search results. It is very important to stay on the first page of Google, for we ourselves do not visit the second page. In mockery, it is usually said that if you want to hide a dead body, hide it on the second page of Google as nobody visits it.
Where on one side, you can get dozens of steps to optimize your site, a naive would just get scared of steps and leave it without even initiating the task.
Hence, we bring to you 4 easy steps to optimize your website and rank it up higher on Google or any other search engine.
Let’s get started.
Target Market Business Analysis
● Website Analysis: Closely analyze your Meta keywords and sets, visible text and codes to determine your better positioning on any search engine.
● Competitive Analysis: Examine the content keywords and the present search engine rankings of your competitors to determine an even better marketing strategy. The best competitors you can think of are the top 5 ranks on Google or any other search engine. Use tools such as Semrush.com and Keywordspy.com. These have always proven to be of great help in planning an SEO strategy.
● Initial Keyword Nomination: Develop a list of prioritized keywords which are going to get the highest search volume. Make a list of them and start embedding it in your on-page and off-page SEO strategy. Begin this list by asking yourself: What would you type in the search engine to find your website or business?
Keyword Search and Development
● Keyword Analysis: Identify the targeted list of the keywords or phrases which can be used to attract more searches to your website. Use your basic list to figure out how many searches were redirected to your page from each keyword. Analyze and compare the results of all the keywords and make a list of prioritized keywords or phrases.
● Baseline ranking assessment: Before knowing where you want to go, figure out that where you are standing at the moment. Keep a simple excel sheet to mark the progress. Look for the improvement in your web traffic. A positive result is a sign of improvement. If you sense any such improvement, make your optimization process accordingly.
● Goals and Objectives: Define your objectives in advance so that you know that what are the things on which you’ll hold your business strategies accountable. Think of the conversion rates you want to have, think of the level you want to reach.
Content Optimization and Submission
● Create Page Titles and Meta Tags: Always make keyword based titles as they can help in establishing page theme and direction for keywords.
● Place strategic search phrases on pages: Placing the strategic keywords or phrases on the pages would help Google understand faster than what the page is all about? It would help the search engine crawl better on the page to make a deeper understanding of what the content is all about and can bring more quality leads to the page or website of yours.
● Develop new sitemaps for Bing and Google: By creating both XML and HTML versions of your site, you can help both the search engines index your pages faster. XML sitemaps can be easily submitted via Bing and Google Webmaster tools.
Continuous Testing and Measuring
● Test and Measure: Analyze the rankings and web traffic to know where you stand. With the excel sheets, measure your performance and optimize your site accordingly.
● Maintenance: Search engines keep on updating their algorithms. If the sites are not maintained accordingly, they can become obsolete. Make sure you are maintaining the sites regularly and updating them with the latest algorithms so that you always remain on the top of the search engine results.
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is not a layman’s work. It needs proper skills and knowledge to get the desired results.
If you are looking for services of Search Engine Optimization in Singapore, then Brew Interactives is the best choice for you.
We are the best SEO Service Company in Singapore offering the best services in Search Engine Optimization in and around Singapore.
So, what are you waiting for? Get your website to the highest ranks with the best SEO Service Company in Singapore. Contact us now!
Created on Mar 6th 2019 00:38. Viewed 580 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.