Step-by-Step Methods to Fix QuickBooks Error 12031by Sofia Hayat Accounting Data Error Solutions
While downloading the QB payroll update or QuickBooks Desktop software, you may come across QuickBooks Error 12031. It happens when QuickBooks face obstacles connecting to the internet server. Also, it may trigger various problems in your QB online services like payroll tax table and banking. If users apply the proper steps, they can resolve it effortlessly. We have provided the techniques that will help you settle Error 12031 Updating QuickBooks.
If you are stuck resolving QuickBooks Update Error 12031, you should call us at our toll-free number +1(800) 314-0226 to consult with our QB technical experts.
Causes of QuickBooks Update Error 12031
There are several reasons behind the occurrence of QuickBooks Error Code 12031, and it is essential to identify which one is producing the issue for your QuickBooks Desktop. Some primary causes are below.
- Wrongly configured SSL Settings.
- Faulty Internet Connectivity.
- You are using the wrong default browser that is not suitable with QB.
- Server Timeout may prevent the software from interacting with Intuit's server.
- Windows Firewall, Antivirus, or any other Internet security software might be hindering updates.
We have known the possible triggers for Error 12031. And now it is necessary to know the exact solution to fix it.
Navigating Steps to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error 12031
Read the below-described instructions that will be helpful to resolve the QuickBooks Error Code 12031.
Fix 1: Get Payroll Updates
- Open up QuickBooks app > Click the Menu tab > Internet Connection Setup.
- Click Internet Properties > opt for Advanced Tab.
- Review the advanced settings are properly set up and click on Apply.
- Next, click on OK, and the page will be automatically closed.
- Now, try to update the Payroll Sevices again to check the error status.
Fix 2: Run QB Updates in Safe Mode
- Press Windows+R keys to open up the Run tool.
- Type "msconfig" in the given section > hit Enter.
- You will get the Windows System Configuration page.
- In the Boot tab, untick the Safe Boot option.
- After that, click on Apply > OK to execute changes.
- Reboot your pc, and now the pc will automatically start in safe mode.
- After booting up the Safe Mode, try to get the recent payroll update once again.
Fix 3: Internet Connection Configurations should be correct in QB
- Again, open QuickBooks and click the Help tab.
- Choose to Internet Connection Setup.
- Here, you have to click on the "Use My Computer's Internet Connection Settings" section.
- Click the NEXT button > Done
- Run payroll updates once more time. If the Update page is still displaying QuickBooks Error Message 12031, get in touch with our technical support.
Are you still encountering QuickBooks Error 12031 after undergoing the instructions? Get in touch with QB advisors to get the solution for any QB-related query. Dial +1(800) 314-0226, and our QuickBooks Support specialists are 24/7 available to help you.
Created on Feb 16th 2021 10:16. Viewed 478 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.